Why was this so hated? Its just a harmless silly ad

Why was this so hated? Its just a harmless silly ad

Attached: grubhub-grubhub-ad.gif (498x280, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxWxXncl53U
youtube.com/watch?v=5l63YfB_gDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pregnant milkshake woman is way too smug

>was

>harmless
It's promoting unhealthy people to be even more unhealthy by having unhealthy food delivered directly to them.

Attached: 1610565755743.png (3840x2160, 1017.46K)

>not posting the cock vore art
YOU HAD ONE JOB user

it held a mirror to the people that use these services, ppl didnt like that

Too ugly too fast. The frog went from a simmer to a rolling boil in seconds and noticed it instantly.

I hate that I can hear the stupid fucking jingle just looking at this

Because it's a big Pixar movie and dares to raise important questions about puberty in Toronto circa 2002.

Maybe it was something contextual? Like being released back when the world had lost it's fucking mind over the memeflu, normies genuinely feared it, everything was locked down for large swaths of the world, etc.

Wasn't it released during the height of unemployment, homelessness, and quarantine? It simply was tone deaf. From a """marketing""" standpoint they could have done an "unsung heroes" thing instead.

Things aren't so harmless and silly when they're aired on every commercial break...

deals that make you boogie

youre making light of a global pandemic you plague rat chuds

i hate how it would have been over in a week if you shitlords just did as you were told

Corporate misunderstanding of the public; it happens several times a year. Some billion dollar board room coked out of their gourd draft up some product they think appeals to the lowest common denominator, and even they reject it because it's too mindless and soulless. Maybe that sentiment has been more frequent lately, I don't know. Somebody would have to graph infamous/legendarily bad/meme ads

>imagine thinking that ordering tacos to be delivered to your front door is what constitutes being considered a hero

Confirmed shill or retard? I was defending the global pandemic stance.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxWxXncl53U
sneed sneed sneed sneedly-sneed
sneed sneed sneed sneedledeedee sneed

Attached: sneed-dance.gif (550x555, 565.91K)

Because it perfectly crystallizes the fat, ugly, graceless globohomo spicification of America. It holds up a mirror to America and shows it for what it really is: an ugly fat mulatto whose highest joy, the zenith of his pleasure, is to have had a hamburger delivered directly to him without his having had to leave the house.

>nooo millions of boomers and women are going to die because of the fluuuuu save me world government
God I wish boomers keeled over cause of the flue and women were in chains.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l63YfB_gDQ