Why was Bill Murray in Space Jam?

Why was Bill Murray in Space Jam?

Attached: r8CKGELU07HQfzPzefivcDIphNi4Yv.jpg (1196x630, 133.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijLV7pniXOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bet MJ at golf and lost

to signify how pr firms are no longer funding Any Forums

How the fuck did they even made this movie?

i first saw this movie when i was like 8. there was that joke in the film "woah woah woah i didn't know dan akroyd was in this movie". because of that i thought bill murray was dan akroyd for years

Attached: 1601336909674.jpg (250x202, 10.68K)

as the white self insert

Bugs Bunny is kinda qt ngl

Micheal Jordan can't act. Looney Tunes can't be updated to modern audiences by modern Hollywood. They needed someone with a lot of talent and name recognition to sell the movie, and Murray likes an extra paycheck. Even phoning it in he's likeable.

You have another one of those juices? If so I'd like one, please.

Looney Tunes was kino in the 90s

Everytime you ask "why" in a movie, the answer is coke. Don't see it? Take some coke and try to write a Space Jam script, you will see it.

He was the Poochie.

>Sir, we have a new Looney Tunes script about a basketball game against some space aliens
>>What? Looney Tunes? The cartoons from the 50's? That's retarded, don't waste my time.
>But, Sir. Nike and Michael Jordan are...
>>FUND IT

That movie is like 30 years old

I remember after space jam MCI has commercials with MJ and the Loony Tunes too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ijLV7pniXOc

he wanted to fuck the rabbit

Attached: lola.jpg (597x398, 20.89K)

Probably had a contract that forced him to work in x amount of movies as a cameo

like jennifer lawrence sony contract had her signed for at least 1 lead and a couple of smaller roles over a period of a decade

They had them before Space Jam too, they were the basis for Space Jam. The director of Space Jam is a TV commercial director

Bill Murray wasn't considered a venerable comic actor until Wes Anderson picked him up. Otherwise he was just another moderately successful post-SNL comedian. He turned out a lot of dogshit for years, space jam was just a paycheck.

Attached: murray.jpg (687x448, 53.73K)

Yeah don't think I remember seeing them but probably did before 96, I turned 10 in 1996, out of the ones in the video I posted I still remember the first one "i believe i can call"

Is he funny in anything ?

Trump lost chud.

Wes Anderson (and even Lost in Translation) got him newfound respect from hipster reviewers, but he was in commercially successful and beloved movies throughout the 80's, those hipsters grew up loving him. Caddyshack, Stripes, Tootsie, Ghostbusters, Little Shop of Horrors, Scrooged, Groundhog Day, all confirmed him as a big name. Space Jam was a paycheck, but it was a paycheck solely based on his celebrity status.