Has one moment of kindness in the entire series when she tells Junior not to kill Chris because he was nice to her and...

>has one moment of kindness in the entire series when she tells Junior not to kill Chris because he was nice to her and helped her around the house
>eventually, that does more harm than good, since Chris is a constant source of suffering throughout the show, leads to the death of many other characters that could have had better lives, and Chris' life was itself pathetic, meaningless and he did not do much with the time he spent on earth between the mocking execution and his actual death in a disrespectful fashion
Incredible... Even when Lívia is nice she causes nothing but trouble!

Attached: Livia_Soprano.jpg (258x387, 102.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tony was Chris’s Livia

Chris was a dipshit that beat on people weaker than him but cried whenever he got made fun of

Did chris ever do anything right? i dont think he has one second of screen time that paints him in a good light. hes always whining or beating adriana.

you gotta give it to her she saw right through janice's bullshit even tho she was a demented old bat

So did Junior

In facto, unless you were an attractive young woman, Junior was EASILY the best judge of character of the show

I don't like that kinda tawk

>hes always whining or beating adriana.
>YOO SUCK HIS CAWK HUHH YU FAWKEN HOOR?? I'LL KILL YOUSE
>boohoo Tony I'm so sa- ACK

Are people mad because he killed the hecking doggerino?
That's the only thing I can imagine.

he's an expert marksman

im not mad at a fictional character, im just genuinely wondering if he ever had a single moment written for him where he did anything other than whinge or act like a total jerkoff

Attached: tumblr_nu673tzvlT1uyt506o1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 166.36K)

>I don't know what ya talkin' about....

>marksman
kek

babies are like animals, they're no different than dogs
someone has to teach them right from wrong

pretty redpilled of her even though I have nothing against babies

this

These blacks

Just think- Minute Maid brand owner actually paid for that placement

>Psychiatry is just a... *Looks left, looks right* a.. Racket for the JEWS.

What did she mean by this?

She kinda had a soft spot for AJ for some reason

it crawled under there for warmth

i think she reminded him of young Tony before she started to resent him. Remember the scene after her death where it was revealed that she'd only hold on to Tony's childhood stuff, but not his siblings?

He reminded her*

Bros, why do I think Carm's hot as fuck?

Attached: 51098323_custom-efa0c576cc8d89bab84ea05750a65d84236be4e0-s1100-c50[1].jpg (1100x1637, 172.77K)

milf with attitude
it's not really something you notice unless you watch the show

Actually a huge redpill. The whole pharmaceutical industry around "mental health" feels like a fucking scam. Ritalin and adderall are just legal speed that does as much harm as it does good. SSRIs, MAOIs, dopamine pills, etc are all the same. Huge tradeoffs that make the fucking things not even worth taking. Most people who go in and get on a prescription really just needed to fix their diet and sleep better. How do you think these brain chemicals are made? Dopamine primarily comes from protein you eat.

Psychiatry is a fucking racket.

THEY SENT YOU TO A PSYCHIATRIST?
youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU