Is this a accurate film on the maori?

is this a accurate film on the maori?

Attached: Once_Were_Warriors_poster.jpg (287x346, 23.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/national/565544/Maori-cannibalism-widespread-but-ignored-academic-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes unfortunately

Yes, these are people who were still practising cannibalism as recently as the 19th century. They're literally stone age hunter-gatherers that have been thrust into the modern world.

Love this movie.

Why didn't she just cook him some fucking eggs?

Sorry but they are so far developed from stone age
You mean the aboriginal Australian were the closest to stone age man period 50000 years of no foreign interaction

I think you just have the wrong idea about what stone age means. When I say "literally stone age" I mean that they were quite literally still in the stone age. They were living like Caucasians were during the Neolithic.

They hadn't discovered metal

Meme answer: Actual Maori aren't as articulate or intelligent as depicted in the film.
Actual answer: There's bush Maori living on the land and urban Maori living in a way very disconnected from their ancenstry and traditions. The film deals more with the latter. On that basis no, it's an incomplete portrayal of Maori as a whole. Not that you could ever completely portray such a peoples given how varied and mixed they are nowadays.

They aren't depicted as articulate or intelligent in the film.
Just violent and proud. Then at the end the bitch copes by saying they were warriors once.
I would say it's a pretty accurate portrayal of Maori gangs

Are maori women cute?

ummmm no you're thinking some completely different people.

I have no experience of maoris or their women and I've never been to new zealand. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that they age exactly like mexican women.

There are hardly any full blood Maori left.
There are some cute girls by nz standards but nz chicks are generally ugly

He's probably thinking of the waori

Yes, some. Some are insanely hot, most are hideous.

100%

watch the time mister wolf watch the time

How Bizarre is much more accurate

It is in a sense. Less so now due to technology and media making isolated maori groups more involved in society. But there 100% were towns, areas, and so on where it was almost entirely maori/gang run and they behaved like this. The gangs are still like this, but it's becoming less and less

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/national/565544/Maori-cannibalism-widespread-but-ignored-academic-says

They thought eating your enemies heart gave you their mana.
Apparently mana is incomprehensible to anyone who isn't Maori though

Accurate of modern urban Maori in Auckland and Northland.
Maori women have larger breasts than pakeha women. Usually are better looking compared to pakeha women. Aggressive and need sex compared to the frigidity of pakeha women.
Strong family unit built into their women.
And yes they have a better grasp of English compared to lowlifes from North America or Australia.
Also good humour but boy do they drink and have serious issues with incestuous rape in rural regions.

>Usually are better looking compared to pakeha women.
Simply not true. Maori cope right here. There are some 100% maori babes, but by and large are lower than white women by a point or two