So much this!

Attached: IMG_20220317_195239.jpg (720x937, 144.64K)

i showed this thread and this image to my disabled transracial enby child and they laughed and cried and fist pumped the air this is everything this matters

wow a shitty character who looks like me! thanks marvel!

I bet that Muslim Pakistani colleague lives in an office inside her head.

>IT'S NOT FOR YOU
Then why do you bitch so much when I don't watch it?

I totally get it. I never watch anything that doesn't feature a main character who looks exactly like me, a red headed ginger with Irish ancestry. For that reason, movies like Black Panther and Shang Xi are extremely hurtful.

Attached: apathy.jpg (620x779, 151.69K)

Marvel understands white people don’t care anymore. It’s shit skinned third worlders that haven’t realized yet they are the product and truly believe Hollywood gives a shit about them and “representation”. Third worlders are always decades, centuries behind the modern world.

Why do you fags always get so butthurt at people enjoying things?

Why do they make up these fake stories

good luck then for the third generation muslim immigrant in the west your people will taste the globohomo

>My muslim daughter really needed this superhero she can relate to

She had Black Panther ma'am

The problem is they want representation in white culture. There’s plenty of Muslim characters

This isn't a new character. It's been around in the comics for a while.

>"and she almost broke into tears"
>coworker: "oh yeah looks cool, maybe I'll show my 6-year old since he likes superheroes. can I go back to work now?"

Third worlders don't spend any money though. Why would a business focus on them?

Yeah I don't get this comment. Does it mean that I, a white man, cannot ever relate to or see a black superhero as a role model? And specially need someone white before it has any impact on me

Why are there so many fake stories where people literally break down and cry because they see someone the same color as them in a show??????

It's as bad as that, "my 5 year old told me she wants to be like Ruth Bader Ginsburg! I'm Crying!" type shit

Attached: 1636414984239.jpg (200x200, 7.37K)

White people put all of their money into crypto and stocks now.

>incapable of enjoying entertainment unless protagonist looks like them

This is the reason why mainstream tv and film is dying. People like this have killed it

turns out it's super easy to manipulate people through the internet

who gives a fuck, Marvel is already dead.

Show them some toilet paper.

>I, a white man
You mean manchild lmao