Do white girls really eat this garbage "food"...

Do white girls really eat this garbage "food"? Because the scene with the disgusting sandwich being prepared made me sick

Attached: 119927577_111713820679444_2598217239845065911_n.jpg (800x800, 83.18K)

They order it for the instagram pictures and have their boyfriends eat it.

>does stuff that happens in comic book movies with super powers really happen in real life???
End your bloodline.

What was the point of this scene? I’m le whacky psychopath but I enjoy a good fucking sandwich isn’t that funny?

>Is that....bacon eggs and bread?
>Nooooooo its impossibleeeeee I'm european I need to eat a girls helping of flax seed and a rice crispy treatttttt

>Do white girls really eat this garbage "food"? Because the scene with the disgusting sandwich being prepared made me sick

Attached: 1629506028119.png (600x800, 63.37K)

>t. never had a Bacon Egg and Cheese from your corner store NYC bodega

it’s kino. here comes the suburbanites and country boys who will never understand

Imagine the eggy farts

yo ock lemme get a bacon egg and cheese salt pepper ketchup an mayo on a roll yes sir you already know the vibes

DUDE JUNK FOOD LMAO AREN'T I LE QUIRKY? PIZZA XD

It looks delicious

Attractive people eat what they want OP. Enjoy your clean meals alone tho.

Attached: chicken-broccoli.png (679x452, 384.78K)

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MUESLI?! DO AMERICANS SERIOUSLY EAT FUCKING EGGS AND BREAD AND BACON.... FOR BREAKKY-WEKKY (european for breakfast)?!?!?!

Look buddy I understand everyone has their own likes and dislikes but if you don't like bacon egg and cheese sandwiches then I can only imagine what a shitty lonely little person you are

I want to enjoy a tasty sandwich with Harley Queen

do hustle and bustle cityfags think people in middle america don't have diners and supermarket deli counters that cook literally the exact same product? wtf

Unironically what makes New York bagels and pizzas taste so much better than anywhere else?

Yeah, check out this attractive lady eating what she wants.

Attached: article-1257850-08b61ccd000005dc-662_634x569.jpg (634x569, 80.61K)

IM A FUCKIN NEW YORKA ITS A BODEGA I SUCK ONNA PENIS

It looks fine. Stop trying to make this a meme.

more minerals on the pipeline

Imagine being a citycucks and not being able to eat a big ass BBQ whenever the fuck you want

The thrill of narrowly dodging crazed hobos, dark-skinned muggers, and heroin needles

NY tap water is actually good and doesn’t taste like swamp or poo water that most other states have. That’s literally it.

this I don't think I've ever seen a non-fat female actually finish a serving of food unless doing so to be polite, doubt it is something they could do normally though.

Uh no, sometimes it's a pork roll egg and cheese, or a sausage egg and cheese, and sometimes instead of a sandwich roll for carbs we make pancakes (like crepes, but on steroids) and cover them in butter and sugar. So we've got a lot of options.

Here we just make the stuff with ingredients that are fresh and haven't been hauled a thousand miles by truckers who hate us

white girls are done

>those fuck me eyes
holy shit, I think I'm gonna coom

No sandwich with eggs in it is good.

What is it about being in New York that gives people brain damage?

It’s literally because of the minerals/chemical composition found in the Hudson water. No joke.

Looks like eggs and bacon on a ciabatta. What's wrong with that?

Man, you are so ignorant it's causing me second-hand embarrassment.

chorizo and egg breakfast burrito > bacon and egg sammie

Actually if that was the point of the scene the fact that she winks at the end to sell it is kind of cute

Of all the things to complain about in this movie and you choose a sandwich

I mean niggers in NY give asians brain damage

way too much oil man
chorizo is not for the faint of heart

My wife orders stuff like this, eats half, hands me the rest with her delicious saliva on it. Now it's a fetish.