Is this achievable natty?

is this achievable natty?

Attached: Robert-Pattinson-va-torse-nu-et-se-bat-avec-Zoe.jpg (620x382, 230.15K)

Through very little effort yes

He looks so bad.

No way someone that sexy would bottom

he looks fat

As far as stealth ninja goes, he actually looks better than Bale and Affleck who were just roided to the gills.

not from a jedi

Yes. He literally said he didn't want to use roids for this movie. Kumail Punanijani btfo.

yeah but you wont cause your unwilling to put in any effort

Is this achievable natty !!?

Attached: FFTWYLXXEAsRN50.jpg (567x682, 64.74K)

Yes, you can get like that in less than 1 year even if you don't know what you are doing.

yes
surgery is not natty

How did we go from THIS:
To THAT??!

Attached: q42tqjxwppd21.jpg (480x480, 40.11K)

One of my best friends has this exact body

Reminds me of a guy who's face remained very lean despite the size of his arms and such through weight lifting but had no veins, tone, noticeable bit of fat around his lower abs, etc.

How do you do it? I'm tired of being skinnyfat

Just stop eating you fat fuck

That's the crazy thing, I don't even eat that much, usually like 2 shredded grilled chicken sandwiches and maybe some mac and cheese, I stopped drinking beer too

Do math

Like count calories? Again I'm not that fat I just want to get rid of my beer belly, I weigh like 180 lbs

I barely even workout that much and I have that body. It's mostly just not eating a lot anymore.

Weigh your food to figure out exactly how many calories you’re eating. Also exercise to prioritize muscle building or elder your body will burn the muscle to keep the fat.

Fat fuck