Turning Red is such a good movie, I still don't get why triggers people so much

Turning Red is such a good movie, I still don't get why triggers people so much.

Attached: 1647410852655.jpg (579x401, 106.56K)

Watching children’s movies doesn’t change the fact that you’re not allowed writhing 500 feet of a school zone. Dilate.

shut up, you weren't there man...

Attached: Joker.png (1000x1500, 2.17M)

>women don’t get moodswings on their period! That’s heckin sexism!
>OMG THE PANDA REPRESENTS HER PERIOD

First world problems

I had a good tug to it

Why would anyone care what a Canadian Chink says, thinks, feels? especially a 13 year old Canadian gook

what scene made you nut

it's okay when women write it

I thought it was comfy and pretty good untill all the bs with the concert started and they were raising money slutting her out. Really weird direction for the movie to go considering how obvious the menstruation alligory was, but if you interpret the rest of the movie as allegory it was... weird.

Nobody is triggered by a fucking kids movie. It's just fake outrage for (You)s as always.

Attached: Now listen here.jpg (1060x996, 224.94K)

The movie is about planting the seeds of adolescent hypersexuality. Since people in the animation industry are so childish, they were likely shocked that normal adults can figure it out so easily. Of course, I also value being particularly good at figuring it out since I was victimized by this industry when I was not much older than the main character.

mods are banning anyone who acknowledge the movie is about normalizing adolescent hypersexuality and that's a good thing. read: Any Forums's reaction seems one-sided because the side that has no problem with the movie's message of, literally, "children need cock too" are being banned.

It was okish, mostly very boring. Anyway I noticed that this is like the second animated movie this year about some teen messing up with the family's magic and being repressed by a mother figure, do these retards plagiarize each other?

Take your meds schizo

People in the industry do not differ much from each other, their cliques overlap, so naturally their movies are very similar too. They experience very little genuine creativity, originality and honesty, which are key to making a fresh production.

This

nigger i've been banned like eight times because i won't stop acknowledging the movie is about normalizing adolescent hypersexuality.

its another cuties situation.

Beanmouth, canada, periods, and twerking. It was designed to piss people off.

I'll give Disney that Encanto was at least a bit more entertaining that this one. No shit they are sidelining it, it's so average that not even the Pixar cars will get them the routine Oscar imo.

There's nothing wrong with the subliminal sexualisation of minors via Disney films, we have a population crisis in the west and kids are at their peak fertility during their teens.

This one.

Attached: 1647215574865.gif (540x556, 3.62M)

>Shit CalArts~beanface art style
>Forced diversity (There's no way Canada was that "multicultural" in the early 00s)
>Turning into a panda as an allegory for getting one's period
Does this film even know who its target audience is?

Was twerking even a thing in 2002? Why did they even set it in the past when there's barely anything in the setting showing it.

What was his power level? Was he more powerful than Mei in panda form?

Attached: turning_bread.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

What the fuck did you smoke? Encanto is super boring, Turning Red had me glued to my TV the whole movie.

children of millennials with vaguely nostalgic stuff for their parents to point out

>Shit CalArts~beanface art style

I love how this is the main "criticism" against the movie, when it's something nobody other than a few hateful assholes on this board cares about.

Attached: Mei grin.jpg (1036x1036, 232K)

People saying it is satanic pedo propaganda are wrong, but you are also wrong. It is a boring movie that could have done much more. Better than shit like Soul, Trans Story 4, Coco, Cars 3, and Inside Out, but still awfully boring. I want Pixar to do well, not be "okay".

I see lefties asking why death is okay in kids movies but puberty and sex is not.

No one ever told children about death so they could kill them.
Thousands of people have told kids about sex so they can fuck them.

no one needs to tell kids about sex. anyone who thinks they needed to be told about sex doesn't remember being a kid.