Fringe

Trying to see the micro-expressions in this performance is fucking bullshit. Some of them are only visible in like 0.5 seconds before the end of the scene. Also, Fringe was better than X-Files because it blended the canon storyline with monsters of the week. Even if X-Files had the better monster episodes, the whole show felt disjointed. Fringe may feel like a fever dream, but at least it's not coy about being stupid.

Attached: 1618275095020.jpg (300x300, 20.05K)

i love blake lively

where are you watching it?

its on prime with ads and might be on hbomax

HBO Max

Pacey is best boy

>Jackson is a fan of the Vancouver Canucks hockey team.[36] He was arrested on November 9, 2002, at a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game in Raleigh, North Carolina, after a quarrel with a security guard. He was charged with assault, affray, and public intoxication and disruption, having a 0.14 blood alcohol content.[37] Prosecutors agreed to dismiss the assault charge, and Jackson agreed to attend an alcohol education program and perform 24 hours of community service in order to have the remaining charge dropped.[38]
kek

Attached: 1636360228455.jpg (634x760, 61.27K)

i wish i could fuck her voice

based

>the micro-expressions in this performance
what

I'm gonna back OP here. My guess, he's saying she's a shit actress.

...and she is.

White Tulip is better than any episode of X-Files.

i thought it was more like about the clues in each ep during breaks or scenes

Small facial movements

The character is trying to conceal emotion. In contrast, Altlivia is very expressive.

>Also, Fringe was better than X-Files because it blended the canon storyline with monsters of the week.
well then im glad theres both
x files monster of the week episodes are comfy

Dropped this when they started putting car commercials in the show.

no he's right, she's terrible as olivia (she acts the literal same in private scenes when no one is looking) and terrible as altlivia bc overacting
Let me guess, you read about this "theory" on reddit

She looks exactly like what my crush will look like when she's 35. Same blonde hair, same height, same face, but she choose him instead of me. I don't think I'll ever recover from this heartbreak.

Attached: 1553375629291.png (300x296, 44.8K)

Fox immediately dating their science fiction show with car buttons is pretty hilarious.

>I hate this actor
Good for you

You're wasting your breath. These waifufags will never admit to a disparaging take against their fu.

They'll even tell you that her impersonating Spock's voice was "spot on" and 100% kino.

Her feet are gorgeous btw.

i don't think he's waifufagging i think he read this retarded theory on reddit which he now 100% accept as true and is only complaining that they made it too hard to spot for average viewers

ask her if she has friends

I have no idea what theory you're talking about. In my experience, the only people who bring up Reddit are those who go there.

>Fringe was better than X-Files because

Attached: 1608228501377.jpg (640x660, 88.11K)

the theory about her performance having "micro-expressions" and being brilliant per your own stupid OP

>at least it's not coy about being stupid.
I prefer things that aren't stupid. X-Files only got stupid after like 8 years, Fringe went full retard in season 2.

Fringe owes its entire existence to X-Files. It's at best a sub-part X-Files clone. It's like RC Cola. X-Files is classic Coke. Get rekt brainlet

Attached: fucking asshole.gif (480x324, 3.48M)

Fringe completely fell apart as it moved on with its retarded main plot the further it went.