Anime can't be ki-

>anime can't be ki-

Attached: Attack-On-Titan-Final-Season-Part-2-opening.jpg (1400x700, 75.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRLPdgcGPRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Only troons are delusional enough to think tranime drawings are kino.

Anime is for pedos

Tranime can't be kino.

Old anime is more reliably kino and generally less gay.

Attached: toki.jpg (307x236, 26.56K)

>posts snk
yeah you're not helping your argument

Is it over yet? We've been on "The Final Season" for like 2 years now.

i know this plead is a little too late and a little too pointless because most of you people are either retarded ESLs and/or obsessed autistic neckbeards but can we please not meme this rarely good show to mainstream joke status.

Grow up

I'll bite, what anime is kino

I bet you unironically trash capeshit while watching this garbage.

No, it's just getting started. The genocide of the whole world is just the beginning

nope. this last season's pacing has been horrible. we have this huge buildup to "the rumbling." everyone keeps saying it, it's in the damn song, it's all about "the rumbling." and what happens when we get there? we see the rumbling literally walk away and we spend the next 6 fucking episodes on paradis island with the eldians. not a single cut to what's going on during the rumbling, just pure anticlimactic exposition and dialogue in random forests and shit. we should have seen what's happening on the mainland by now. 6 fucking episodes is way too long without that perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRLPdgcGPRg

Attached: redline.jpg (703x1000, 195.37K)

See

is kino considerd just flashy images with no dialogue?

Go read a book

why did people hate the ending?
eren sacrifices himself, happy ending for everyone else. whats the big deal? seems pretty standard end.

Watch the whole video before replying, and also the entire thing was hand animated frame by frame

fist of the north star
samurai champloo
lupin the 3rd
akagi
db/dbz

>6 fucking episodes is way too long without that perspective.

It ain't gonna get better soon, bro

>happy ending
the eldians get genocided. eren directly leads to the genocide of his people. every single eldian dies. that's what he accomplished, exactly what zeke wanted

None.

It's already mainstream and it's been a joke for a long time. Sorry, fangirl, you're a normalfag now.

i figured. gotta be the worst pacing decision i've ever seen

you post a nearly 13min video with barely dialogue, i notice that and ask you if thats considerd kino but your reply is read a book and/or watch the entire thing?

the absolute state of anime defenders is beyond my keks

Attached: FLrdNDLVQAQPTvo.jpg (720x707, 48.08K)

The Yaegarists did nothing wrong and they're the good guys.

It completely negated Eren’s character growth and the good guys (Eldians) genocide themselves like fucking idiots

There's plenty of dialog after the intro race scene. Did you expect them to roll down their windows halfway through and start shouting at each other?

i expect to watch a better clip is what im implying

season 1 and maybe 2 made sense

didnt know wtf was going on the remainder of the seasons

Who cries more: The cast of Steven Universe or the cast of Attack on Titan?

The actual Rumbling is almost definitely going to not happen this season and instead be a movie or another season. There's simply way too much for them to cover this season.
Also more importantly, it's all downhill from here. The kino train is over and it's going to end with the worst ending of all time
>eren sacrifices himself, happy ending for everyone else
Except this isn't what happened. Eren concocted the worlds dumbest fucking plan by killing 80% of the world and just assuming the surviving 20% wouldn't be living in fucking terror of it happening again, plotting to wipe out Paradis as soon as they could to prevent that from happening. Erens plan was incredibly child like with "my friends will kill me, that will prove to the world that they're good!", as if the world wouldn't be immediately skeptical of this being planned out, especially considering they never actually saw Erens body since Mikasa took his head to bury.
Erens plan also left Paradis completely defenseless from air assaults. His plan hinged entirely on the entire fucking world not having a single surviving airfield, because if it did, Paradis would be bombed the next fucking day and they'd have no way to defend themselves. In fact, this is even a plot hole, because in the ending when Levi is in Marley, you can see an airplane overhead. All it would take is a single fucking plane just doing fly bys dropping bombs and eventually paradis would be fucked, let alone if dozens of planes survived.

Also the extra panels show Paradis eventually got bombed into dirt anyway lmao. Erens plan didn't do shit to end the cycle of violence, all it did was buy his friends a few decades to live, but then all of his friends children/grandchildren died horribly

Take note, creative people: do not introduce a super top secret MacGuffin in the first issue of your comic book series if you haven't even figured out what the fuck it actually is.

i dont watch american cartoons so i wouldn't know. why would anyone waste their time watching awful animation with overpaid voice actors whose paychecks should have gone to better animation?

Pretty useless reply, honestly.

You're not going to find many other clips on Youtube due to copyright. Try asking or just get the movie off Nyaa.