Diagnose her

diagnose her

Attached: amelie334.jpg (1920x816, 1.05M)

there is nothing inherently wrong with her. personal quirks are not a mental illness.

bpd with schizoaffective disorder

Terminal Sexiness.

SINGLE and ready to MINGLE

This but CUTEness

Just autism user.
Technically something is only a mental illness when it impairs your life.

BPD is made up by creepy jews so they can gain control over hot, sexually liberated women who are to young and dependent on their parents to break free.

>IT'S DA JOOZ

Attached: cd365713b0b4b26a.jpg (750x751, 33.9K)

Followed some stranger gave him the run round for something he owns then pretended not to know him, classic psychopath

Nice try but I'm skinny and hot.

autism and loose pussy disorder

Is that how you'd define that broad whose dad was insanely rich and bought the copyrights to the (extra filthy/degrading) videos she was in to try and purge them from the internet? Everyone in the family even changed their names (the girl changed her's multiple times). She's doing an art show now.../pol fucked got her to delete the YouTube channel she was using to advertise it a few days ago.

I'd call Mayli a fucked up hapa whore but I wouldn't call her mentally ill.

Mediator personality type just like me :^) my sperg wife

absolutely not, take your meds

Wtf, the girl from fitgirlrepacks is real.

Not even mental bruh. I just calls like I sees it.

was he based?

Attached: amelie238.jpg (1920x816, 1.25M)

She had emotional issues from her childhood, that's it

I think she's just really stupid. Her art is literally just paper mache (using newspapers kek) and her family obviously just gave tonnes of donations to various galleries and such (so she gets a show).

I feel kind of bad for her but I feel a lot worse for girls who end up in that position and don't have millionaire (maybe billionaire?) families to purge their backgrounds and just buy them a fresh start.