I can't just leave work ten minutes early on a Friday afternoon

>I can't just leave work ten minutes early on a Friday afternoon.

Attached: 10 minutes early.png (576x432, 216.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Hyg6b-wWEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hank2.png (631x400, 382.79K)

the assistant manager has to be there until close

Why did Buck call Honk "Ol Top" all the time?

Hank out here givin him the sloppy toppy

>someone's got a birthday I wonder who
10 min later
>someone's got a birthday I wonder who
Lose my shit every time.

because he's the top worker

I used to be able to leave an hour early and still get paid if everything was done but now they put me as a dispatcher on shift duty and I have to stay and roll my thumbs until the time is up even though there is nothing to do

Attached: soyface.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

the bigger underlying joke is that his boss is likely already at the titty bar

Buck was a gentlemen and so very much like me in many ways except for the charisma and the money and the women.

HAHAH HE HAS WORK ETHIC AND BELIEVES IN THINGS. HAHAHA HE HAS MORALS AND STANDARDS HAHAHA STUPID BOOMER.

Obvious you never even watched the show, since Hank ends up being right about his beliefs just as much if not more then him being the butt of jokes.

I'm literally hank mixed with bobby
Huge gut and flat ass too

STAY IN YOUR CAGE WAGIE

working until 5 when there's no work to do isn't work ethic. that requires doing some work.

I hated KOTH a little because it really woke me up to how much of a stiff I am/was like Hank. The scene where he tries to force the car chasing him to stop by running a yellow (then being horrified when the pursuer runs a red) was both hilarious and hard hitting

Because Hank has the values and traditions of many people that are Buck's age, but Buck doesn't see himself as that age. Buck still sees himself as that young party animal, so he calls the younger man a term of familiarity with the word 'ol' in it to detract from his terrible personality.

This, I used to be a warehouse manager and from 4:30 to 5:00 every day I'd sit in an empty building by myself on the off chance a truck showed up (it happened maybe twice in 4 years)

Sounds like Hank should have broke him

the one time you leave early is the one time it happens

Seriously, other than being a bit uptight, does he really have any major flaws? Caring husband and father with a stable job. Typical show shenanigans sure, but overall respectable.

Every-fucking-time

I guess his biggest fault was how he tended to be a bit inflexible on certain things. But at the same time he's a very tolerant, if stubborn, guy.

Unironically yes. Morals and standards are for those who can't do what they want and have to conform to other people's needs. A wise man knows that his job is just his way to get the dough, and wasting precious time by trying to appeal to a false code of honor Is idiotic.
But that's not why hank does this. He does this because he's socially stunted, constantly asking for validation, and has an almost reverential opinion on his scumbag boss.

I tried believing in people like Hank Hill and it got me to purgatory
fuck your memes and Hank Hill is just a lie
youtu.be/0Hyg6b-wWEk

Attached: cr2.png (461x451, 393.81K)

Even though he single-handedly saved the company when a new guy fucked up and proved how useless he was. He could've walked away and founded a general store, but no. He's too good a worker. And he's not a dickhole like Thatherton.

Yes he does. He's unnecessarily strict, he's afraid of change, he forces himself to be as conservative as possibile because he'a insecure, he's ignorant and prone to misjudge people, he's unwilling to listen to anybody until shit hits the fan really hard. Oh and di i also mention that he has an abusive relationship with his friends whom they are afraid of him? Or his son that is deprived of emotional support to the point that develops ADHD?

Those was an extreme example. Punching out 10 minutes early won't kill anybody

consistently letting bobby know he's a disappointment

It was an ironic shitpost, hence the caps meme text. Retard.
Reprobate tranny, fuck off.
Weak and spineless zoomie. Our country was built by people like Hank. You prefer nigger rappers and money leeching J*ws?

He works at a store you lazy unemployed nigger. Of course he stays until their close

That's 10 minutes of pay.

Consumer facing doesn't need good work ethic. The fact they're consumer facing means paranoia is often just as effective as a work ethic

greatest npc to ever live

Can true NPCs even have friends like Dale though?

People who glorify blue collar living don't actually live it. Go back to your containment board, imbecile

Ah right i forgot you americans are paid in minutes lmao

European, nigger.