HOLY CRINGE

Where were you when Star Trek died?

Attached: F52256B0-0BD0-44C7-9462-DC36F844B699.jpg (692x716, 97.23K)

Star trek died when ENT was canceled

Attached: 1613351985975.webm (1280x720, 927.41K)

I'm a Georgian and I voted for Biden but there is no way in hell I'm ever going to let this obese nigger fester in my governor's office

Stargatechads can’t stop winning

Amazon owns it now.

I thought it died when STD started

I don't care for Stacey Abrams.

>Abrams refused to concede the GA gubernatorial race
>"WOW STUNNING AND BRAVE!"
>Trump refused to concede the 2020 general election
>"THIS IS LITERALLY A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!"

I guess it's okay when a black woman does it.

Attached: 1645406512620.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

WE

This is just par for the course for nuTrek. Every bit of it has been unwatchable faggotshit, thankfully Paramount+ isn’t doing too hot.

Brian Kemp has done nothing but watch football and pass voter suppression laws like making it illegal to bring food to someone standing in a long ass voting line in Atlanta. He’s a tumor that needs to be removed. Fuck Herschel Walker’s crazy ass too.

no they don't, the rights are split between multiple companies only one of which Amazon owns and two of which are vetoing anything that isn't a proper Stargate series because they want to make money.

>obesity exists in a future where all diseases have been cured

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286.42K)

There is no president of earth, only President of the United Federation of Planets

Trips of truth

Apparently in the far future of STD's later seasons the federation fell apart. She leads a United Earth that opposes immigration and built a fucking wall.

Yeah but Abrams is the most repulsive "human being" I've ever seen on this Earth and all she talks about is expanding welfare and raising taxes. She's also never worked a day in her life. Kemp at least does nothing and had the sense to tell Trump to fuck off when he wanted him to reverse GA's electoral results in 2020. Abrams will turn this state into Western Tennessee. I like Warnock though since he's been fairly moderate and has been pursuing liberal things I find acceptable like capping prescription drug prices. Ossoff I'm also happy with since he was the face of the attempt to ban congressmen from trading stocks. But I draw the line for the Dems at Abrams

more like president of ben and jerry’s

who are the other two? good news if true

Soi Trek fans have bragged for decades about how it was the first show to feature bestiality. It was shit from the moment it entered its creators mind. The same as everything else belonging to the soi-fi genre.

>voter suppression laws
this is your brain on CNN

MGM owned everything.

Correct. Many sci-fi franchises are currently on life support.

>remove voting sites in inner city areas
>the remaining ones now have fuckhuge lines
>ban people bringing food/water to people waiting hours in line to vote
>none of this applies to red counties with less people

No they didn't, that's why the attempts to get a new series going keep hitting a wall

You have to let me give niggers McDonalds in exchange for their votes or you're a racist bigot.

Fair enough, it doesn’t have to be Abrams, it just needs to be not Kemp and not Walker.

I'm voting for Kemp this year but he's right. Kemp is blocking blacks from voting, however since this might make the Dems go back to appealing to white moderates, which are the only electoral group that matter, I support it

fpbp yet again

>ban people bringing food/water to people waiting hours in line to vote
literally fake news

so in actual star trek canon (pre reboots/new garbage) does Earth have a president?
I only ever saw the president of the UFB, that lives on Earth
I always assumed Earth had a special capital status in the federation and no local government

Who?

UFP*

Attached: 1549175892992.png (817x768, 548.71K)

you can't offer free food for voting, retard. I'm sorry black people will only show up to vote if your promise free ribs or whatever. Its not hard at all to vote.

Imagine complaining that you have to prove you are a citizen to vote.

The Fifth Element had a black president and nobody cared

So you're only half a faggot