Why?

Why?

Attached: bluefilter.jpg (3840x3216, 2.73M)

WHY?????

Attached: aaaaarghhhh.jpg (4096x1365, 2.98M)

Color is bad because... BECAUSE IT JUST IS OK?

Attached: What Gothic cathedrals actually looked like in the middle ages.jpg (1200x675, 165.29K)

because it's not a comedy like The Black Knight

Without filters on DVD only.

niggerbutt bump lol

Look how much SOVL the gay blue filter removes from the still.

it's evening, retard

Attached: fjf4.jpg (1920x2076, 1.05M)

which was the theatrical release? Cause I remember it looking like the bottom

Curry tier

The filters are one reason I prefer older movies. Even if I dont like the story theyre at least not visually depressing.

Attached: 776.jpg (640x360, 265.66K)

because user, it was the "dark ages" so it has to be dark, duh.
there's a persistent and long-standing propaganda campaign to portray medieval europe as dark, primitive, and dirty.

Buddy there's color and then there's McDonalds Play Place.

This cant be real

Is this Ran?

t. soulless

I'm not your friend, buddy.

They do this in modern day movies too though
It’s the same as putting a piss yellow filter over every scene in a country south of the equator
It’s just laziness

>Even if I dont like the story theyre at least not visually depressing
This is me when my friends ask why I watch stone age anime from the 70s.
Even if the characters, story and audio mixing all suck ass, at least they're still almost always doing something visually remarkable.

Has an official recolor been released? Also I think that scene is in the evening. Top looks like 5pm, bottom looks like 1pm. Also you can't expect everything to have perfect lighting all the time, filters help stabilize everything.

The bottom one looks worse because of the sickly green sky, like there's a tornado coming through. At least the with the top one I can imagine it being twilight.

Both are too grey.

Bottom one just looks like tungsten lights.

not quite that gay but yeah

Attached: amiens-cathedral-west-facade-colored-lighting-2-of-2-700x1050[1].jpg (700x1050, 212.58K)

Set your color temp to warm on the tv and add color or vibrancy.

Attached: obouiuiun.jpg (900x900, 63.88K)

Yes.

Impossible when the colors are all squashed. Data has been deleted it can't be recovered.

I'd just release a movie in black and white and tell them it's so you can see what the Studio's color grading team sees

VARG NO!

Dew it.