I can’t believe we’re getting more GRRM KINO

I can’t believe we’re getting more GRRM KINO.

Glad GoT didn’t leave a permanent mark in his portfolio.

Attached: 918F7094-7786-4490-B18C-E3A07E58D358.jpg (1242x1751, 1008.55K)

The game's director pretty much scrubbed all of Gurm's ideas and only used a few bits of dialog. That's embarrassing.

The entire backstory/every major npc is all grrm. Radahn is literally the mountain but good, grrm came up with erdtree, etc

He's writing for games now? The lengths he'll procrastinate to avoid writing any more ASoIF are awe inspiring

This is a game for casuals,anyway.
dark souls is much more difficult.

This. It's getting a bit embarrassing for that fat faggot. Tolkien would never stoop this low if he was alive today.

Dude it's Dark Souls, again!

It's not like he's busy or anything

I think ER is one of the best games ever made but the story is absolute garbage as usual for from soft. Except bloodborne and sekiro, of course

> grrm came up with erdtree
lol look up Yggdrasill or better yet the threes of valinor, i bet you also think he came up with using ap owerfull magic ring for a plot device and an evil demigod named Morgoth oh sorry morgott

Attached: 1622528522182.jpg (1000x2891, 706.19K)

Oh wow, a glowing tree being a major plot point in a fantasy setting. Now where did I see it before?

Cmon you’re telling me Smaurag the dragon isn’t an original character

wrong pic lol but yeah the guy is an hack he wrote 5(FIVE) pages of back story 7 years ago that got completly reworked by from guys and he gets all the credit it's retarded

Attached: 42DB33C6-176F-4C47-BA18-475D4838C4C4.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

Lol what a stupid idiot Any Forumscel XD any smart person knows racism and ESPECIALLY ANTI SEMITISM is le heckin stupid and evil :D

This is him pretty much flat out saying the books will never be completed.

making the game less popular would unnironically increase its quality.
dont know wich is the point you trying to make.

Why do some people care so much about video games and image boards that they make it their whole life?

No we're not, this is just typical clickbait you retarded faggot
>"Wouldn't it be cool if"
>omg that means it's happening
fuck you

Not as embarrassing as a ds3 reskin down to the same attack and movement animations.

>being a discordfag is actually okay
Ywnbaw
Discord trannies aren’t people.

Attached: 7E4756B4-8DD5-45A4-AEBB-FFDB96E09DBA.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

Autism and mental illness, not in a meme joking way

>still hasn't finished ASOIF
What a fucking joke.

This is why you always PLAN YOUR FUCKING STORY BEFORE YOU START IT you fat fuck.

whats with all these high IQ people being racist and hating jews? i thought only dumb people were racist...?