Buys a Any Forums pass

>buys a Any Forums pass

Attached: 3728293838211.jpg (300x276, 14.81K)

I don't get it.

I was ready to buy one but they don't take credit card or PayPal

I don't get it.

Am I retarded or is literally the only way to do it by buying some crypto currency? They can't just use PayPal or some shit?

imagine paying gookmoot for almost a decade. jesus.

Attached: 1629299393728.jpg (166x231, 8.02K)

Why don't you use crypto goy? We will just take your passport, social security number, address, and blood sample

It actually has been a decade. I bought it day one in 2012 but ended up buying a new one instead of renewing it after it expired because I'm a retard.

Why would you ever pay to post on this site?
That's like paying to clean someone else's toilet

>website has options to receive payment for special user priviledges
>people still volunteer to work for free even though it isn't a charitabe effort

Imagine how pathetic it must be to be a janny.

It would be like paying to take a shit

$20 is only a lot to a poor, like the people on here that cry about the cost of a streaming service
have fun spending hours a year solving captchas, your time is valued at less than minimum wage

>spending $20 to willing give information to the government
lmao

>he thinks he's actually incognito when posting on Any Forums
the government has a record of every single post you've ever made directly tied to your identity

>$20 is only a lot to a poor,
It's not about the amount but the principle.

If you think anything on this place is worth giving money to, then the jews must've run a number on you buddy.

have fun solving captchas for (((them)))

This is what he said when the dyke lost her arm to a tiger, right?

sneed

based richfag dabbing on faggots lel

>$20/yr
>0.05 cents per day

Well worth skipping capchas. Plus I sometimes don't have to add money to my crypto wallet because it grew enough within 12 months.

Attached: Heardyoubeentalkin_ddc30cf5f4413743254b1bf6756cf283_raven.jpg (480x358, 29.55K)

I'm honestly baffled that people actually are so stupid to pay for using a website....

a Any Forums pass also lets me pretend to be ukrainian or russian on Any Forums depending on the trolling I feel like doing that day