That kid whose parents let him watch R rated movies in elementary school, who later went to jail as an adult

>That kid whose parents let him watch R rated movies in elementary school, who later went to jail as an adult.

Attached: 1607288045159.png (1046x752, 454.74K)

based and shelteredpilled

name exactly 253 examples

dead board, dead meme

I am that kid but never went to jail. Had a good lawyer.

I saw the movie "Hostage" with Bruce Willis when I was 12 and I walked up and bought the ticket by myself. The guy behind the counter was this old dude who didn't care. My grandma dropped me off lol.

My older cousin showed the South Park movie when I was 8, I didn't speak much English but the music was nice

I knew a kid who parents were letting him watch the Wolf of wall street when he was like 12

my parents let me watch the revenant when I was 11.

well that's just violence, the Wolf of wall street has like 12 graphic sex scenes

The revenant came out in 2015

my parents let me watch django unchained in theaters when I was 8 lol. kind of fucked me up

>7 years ago

Attached: 1625569705798.png (739x676, 321.56K)

i was crank at my cousins house when i was 5. i wasnt ready for all the sex scenes haha

Pretty much every kid I knew watched Robocop and none of them ended up in jail afaik. Might be other factors.

American moment

and?

Rent free

>that kid who ate 3 DVDs in the computer lab

Attached: 1599608340233.png (460x289, 138.39K)

my parents let me watch Once Upon a Time in Hollywood when i was 7

math doesnt add up. see ya in 3 days

>That fucking weirdo who wasn't allowed to watch R movies until moving out of his parent's house
You all knew one

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.65K)

we read the outsiders in 8th grade and watched the movie after. everyone except 1 kid was allowed to watch it because it showed some ass or something. just looked it's rated pg lmao he had to study in the library during the movie

You think 12 year olds should be able to watch graphic sex scenes? Lol

Better than watching someone get killed desu
Is sex really worse than murder for Americans?

>Favorite Movies As A Kid
>Aliens
>The Terminator
>Predator

Worst thing to my development was spending 3 years in public school with terrible (((demographics))) than le evil movies.