Is Marvel finally dying? I can't imagine even manchildren looking forward to this garbage

Is Marvel finally dying? I can't imagine even manchildren looking forward to this garbage.

Attached: cWyjjGBx80-VMInTEe2AJ-x14tCOYZkXFNKOKEzRWaU.jpg (731x579, 79.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, no it isn't.

eternals didn't kill them and this won't either.

this the new wonder pajeet?

As a white male I like this.

>I can't imagine even manchildren looking forward to this garbage.
Well they are and it's important

you will never be white

She's in the minor leagues. Nobody cares. The day she gets called up to the MCU (god forbid The Avengers) then that's when the movies die.

God I hope so. I'm tired of seeing capeshit fanatics be happy.

>The day she gets called up to the MCU
This is the MCU

post her fat thighs

This isn't being made for manchildren. The show is being made for school aged girls. What is with adult white males being so opinionated about media for girls and women?

this movie is made for one demographic in mind and im proud of them

>

It doesn't matter whether the manchildren look forward to the new movies, they're going to vehemently defend them no matter what. Even if they don't personally like the movie, they will never say it but if they see someone saying why they don't like it, these fags just say "it's just not for you bro" or "stop being racist".

Kinda funny seeing you geeks throw the word "manchildren" around with zero irony. I've spent the last 2 weeks hiding hundreds of threads about a children's cartoon.

You have predicted 100 of the last 2 marvel flops

I liked Kamala in the comics. She's cute. Will probably watch this.

Yes. Spider-Man's two movies since Endgame have been the only successes for Marvel post-Thanos.

>This isn't being made for manchildren. The show is being made for school aged girls. What is with adult white males being so opinionated about media for girls and women?

Do little girls care for action super hero schlock? It seems to be a fallacy that if they just gender swap stories, suddenly women will love them.

>I liked Kamala in the comics
lol bullshit

underrated post

Are you a school aged girl and will you be my lgf?

no embiggening no watch

Most Disney Plus subscribers are only there for the Marvel shows.

Attached: marvel-tv-3.jpg (800x450, 52.47K)

The trailer reminded me of Veronica Mars for some reason but shittier. This one is clearly aimed at a more female centric audience than the other ones. Would've been funny if they got the big stretchy powers working but they wen the Green Lantern route of energy powers to do it.

It was dead ever since they cast this charisma black hole.

Attached: 1528995872328.jpg (640x960, 126.92K)

Nope. All these franchises they've tanked with forced female protagonists haven't made these things more interesting to girls. If anything, it makes it significantly less interesting to them and drives away what female fans did exist. Of course there have always been some girls and women that liked things like Star Wars and superheroes and video games and such, but they were never the target audience and were outliers. By intentionally trying to pivot male oriented action franchises toward women, they have done nothing but chase away the only audience they were ever going to have. This shit kills toy sales and does not interest boys. Most girls were never going to be interested regardless because action movies don't appeal to them.

Attached: c25.png (1400x1000, 1.36M)

>I can't imagine even manchildren looking forward to this garbage
they will watch anything apparently

>manchildren
Manchildren have no connection to this bullshit. This garbage self-insert was created in 2011 got its own comic in 2017. It's got no history whatever, nobody reads comics and the comics that do get read are old stalwart industry regulars that have been around for decades if not close to a century.

They're now trying to sell characters that were created as part of diversity agenda drivel in the comic book world. Presumably the suits don't understand the difference between Batman, Spiderman and Current Year Hero. They're all comics, right? Kids love comics.

Attached: 1644520657045.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

The MCU has a huge female following. Just look up MCU on twitter, or watch any fan event. It's all women.

before 2017 but go crazy

It's the old fable, hard times creates good men, good times creates weak men who let women in charge that causes hard times.

Attached: mcu0003.jpg (1437x686, 776.73K)

Accuse me of coping but I'd wager that is because it is the popular conformist thing to watch at this moment in time

>Do little girls care for action super hero schlock?
No, but they'll keep tuning literally everything to suit women and minorities because that's the only button they have. Nothing else will ever happen and it will only get worse.

This isn't just a media thing, this is a policy created by capital giants like BlackRock. Google ESG score. If you have any kind of company whatsoever and you want access to Mr Moneybags you do what their ideology tells you to do.

This shit with russia is only a preview of how they will use economics to beat everyone into submission for the bug eating plans. It sounds like schitzo ranting until you realize these people write books, and none of it is a secret. They'll tell you their plans, they'll show you powerpoint presentations about them.
Everything you thought was a joke on Any Forums the last 5 years has all come true. Why the fuck do you think this is different?

Nia is CUTE!

She’s a qt. I just wish they have her a tighter suit.

Attached: 8BA6DA6D-D9CE-49B5-95EA-09280E2EB9D2.jpg (272x439, 32.76K)

Kamala was created by a white male

Not my problem

Attached: 013.jpg (2000x1431, 294.4K)

It's already dead, look at this
>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision

false

This. Imagine being a white male and not wanting to COLONIZE and BLEACH every shitskin woman you see

built for BBC

What does that have to do with watching garbage marvel shows?

>3 threads today all failed to take off

Looks like we got our first marvel bomb .

Here’s a bump cause your threads are doing pathetic even for a shill thread

Attached: F4C2DA0C-F666-4B9C-8B51-DCF06FF11A98.jpg (1074x1052, 237.9K)