Why arent there any good beach kinos?

Why arent there any good beach kinos?

Attached: B8B99B8E-87AD-4428-809D-92084B0610A3.jpg (311x265, 28.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NMKD_tM6Fyo
youtu.be/rVrejowE4Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at all that skin cancer

Only based japs fully understand the sex appeal of tanlines

Saving Private Ryan

JAWS

>be white
>go outside
>get skin cancer
I feel sorry for your race

I know where that's from OP....

>be not white
>go outside
>don't get enough sunlight
>get rickets
I feel sorry for your race

Care to share with the class?

Somebody post the tan moner one piece

an 11 year old girl's vlcsnap

Piranha - It takes place on a lake and is a great rip-off of Jaws.

Check this kino:
youtu.be/NMKD_tM6Fyo

kek cumskin sun too spicy stay inside

Everyone has risk of skin cancer user.

And people with more melanin are more susceptible to different skin diseases caused.by UV.
I forgot the name but it's the one that basically causes little black spots that look like moles. Very hard to spot on black skin but equally deadly.

Point is: cream up

>niggers really think that tanning = skin cancer
It's called being able to adapt to sunlight
something darkies can't do the opposite of

Well I gathered that much

And you know this because?????

>be retard
>eat seed oils
>dont consume decent amount of vitamins AEK
>use tanning booths
>get skin cancer
fun fact: sunscreen is highly carcinogenic unless you buy the topical caffeine or majority zinc based ones

>sunscreen is highly carcinogenic unless you buy the topical caffeine or majority zinc based ones
I've been using some shilled "free of everything" stuff that is pretty big around here for some time.

>cream up
>get heart disease at greater rates than skin cancer is reduced
oops

I'm convinced sunscreen is a spook deception
I tan super easily without burning, isn't that literally the body's natural sunscreen? I find it hard to believe that the body's response designed to protect from the sun isn't enough

Attached: bump.jpg (480x713, 26.07K)

>bottle of sunscreen for white skin
~10 dollars
>bulletproof vest for black skin
~300 dollars
doesnt even cover whole body

Attached: 432.gif (112x112, 22.61K)

>be minority
>go outside
>get arrested
HAHAHAHAHA

>? I find it hard to believe that the body's response designed to protect from the sun isn't enough
It would be. But we fucked our atmosphere to such a degree the intensity of the radiation has skyrocketed.

Our bodies can't adapt to that quick enough

its perfectly fine unless youre a swede who moves to death valley or something, the point is to build up the defense and not consume seed oils which is the main driver of cancer

humans can't survive anywhere without cultural knowledge. probably, how to deal with the sun has always been culturally learned. for example, even as a cumskin, as long as you take rest periods between intense sun exposure, you don't need sunscreen to avoid sunburns. e.g., 40 minutes of sun exposure over 60 minutes, if you get 40 minutes in a row is bad for you, but if you do 20 minutes sin; 20 minutes rest; 20 minutes sun, it's fine.
but since today we just sit inside and wear sunscreen when we rarely do step out into the sun, basic bitch-tier knowledge like this has disappeared

not that there aren't times where sunscreen makes sense, if you're working or whatever, where sunscreen lets you avoid tons of breaks. but people probably overuse it, I've seen people fucking lathering up just to go for half-hour walks in wooded areas with lots of shade.

There are some
youtu.be/rVrejowE4Lo

Swedes can tan better than many other whites such as brits because they adapted to the sun's reflection on snow. It's whites who adapted to rainy/cloudy environments who can't tan.