I've been working really hard on this animated show inspired by MST3K for the past couple of weeks...

I've been working really hard on this animated show inspired by MST3K for the past couple of weeks. The idea is that we will watch audience submitted movies only and I would love to get some movie requests from some fa/tv/irgins. We decided to do DragonBall Evolution first since it's so obviously a shitty movie. What di you guys think? Did it come out alright? It was all made by me and one other person.

youtu.be/KTulTZ70oN8

Attached: VoKOaTu.jpg (500x449, 68.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/jim-hensons-the-cube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skimmed through, inoffensive.

At a cursory glance it's okay.

I am 90% sure you are somehow autistic though which prevents me from watching further.

Good luck I hope you break 1k views on your videos.

Animation is nice to the eyes. Maybe it's the color palette. Can't comment on the jokes, did not yet watch through but I'm going to.

I recently watched Dune movie series from 2003-2006. It feels like gold for this kind of thing. The fabulous outfits and shit CGI are really something. I really hope Villeneuve would take some notice how galactic motherfucking emperor would dress exactly like in the series just not giving a fuck.

watch The Cube
archive.org/details/jim-hensons-the-cube

the idea is obviously good, I'd like it if I liked reaction channels, but I don't.
The video itself is good. Good luck.

Cadence and intonation are great, there's clear chemistry between the commentators which is inviting, no obvious vying for the spotlight and each contribution meshes organically without disjointed pausing. Animation is warm despite the heavy blue in the pallet and has a decent finish for a prototype/pilot. Middle audience members scale is a little too big. Syncing is crisp.
can't comment on content as humor is subjective didn't pay much attention to the adlibs.
The Beirut bomb gif skirts the normie sensibility of offensive quite well

Good job OP seems like you had fun its nice seeing OC in current year, keep it up.

Not bad. The animation is good but there's too much meandering chatter and not enough solid one liners or jokes. But a good starting point I expected much worse

Did they ever finish the Crab Nicholson fan game?

Gonna need a link to you guys riffing though the whole movie. This bits and pieces shit doesn't work because part of the charm of mst3k is that you're watching the movie along with them. Clips simply won't work, and I want to give your video a fair shake.

Good enough?

I'm not autistic, lol. I'm just some 29 year old dude trying To make OC for Any Forums before I hit the big 3-O. Thank you for the kind words.

I'd be down for Dune. I only watched the most recent one. I imagine the show is much different considering the director.

Will add to the list

Thank you, sorry it wasn't your kind of thing.

I'm glad you commented that it looks like a prototype. It DEFINITELY is.

It's all improvising unfortunately. Can only be as funny as the commentators are. I guess I could script stuff, but then you guys wouldn't like it. It would be too fake.

I think I remember it getting made like 10 years ago. There was definitely a demo.

I could do that. Would double the work-load, but I could do it.

>crab nichelson XDDD extreme sneedover XDDD
The least funny reddit-tier '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''joke''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Any Forums has ever been involved in

It was a joke from Any Forums, which was basically proto-Reddit. I'm afraid Crab Nicholson completely predates Reddit

It doesn't have to be related to reddit in any way to be something only a mouthbreathing redditor finds funny. Every single person who was into this randumb shit is a redditor now.
It wasn't just Any Forums either, it was big on Any Forums and people still remember it fondly and it's something you can't insult without redditors getting upset.

Hey, not too shabby. I think you could focus more on the movie, but other than that you did a fairly good job. Best of luck.

>I could do that. Would double the work-load, but I could do it.
Wait, so you don't record these as entire movies? I thought you did the entire movie and just chopped it up for youtube.

Was it? I didn't know that. I don't know, it was mildly funny at the time because Jack Nicholson was famous for playing crazy people. He fits the crab stereotype well.

What is the crab stereotype?

I'm just saying I would have to go through the audio again and cut out where we speak over the movie, etc. I could always just upload the raw files, but that seems insincere. I guess it's not "double" the work. Just more work

Basically the cancer horoscope. Very moody and crazy.

>cut out where we speak over the movie, etc.
They didn't do that in mst3k.
>I could always just upload the raw files
Try me. I'll give it a shot. I guess I'm just being autistic about wanting to have the whole movie again like mst3k instead of clips.
I can't be the only one who thinks this, but no one else has mentioned it so far so I guess I am.
I'll watch what you have uploaded when I go take a shit in a few minutes.

I'm not at home right now, sorry user. I can't get anything to you right now, but I would if I could. If you join the discord, I can send it to you. You'll love it, you can say the n-word in there as much as you want.