NOOO SOUTH PARK HASN'T GONE DOWNHILL, YOU JUST GREW UP AND BECAME JADED

>NOOO SOUTH PARK HASN'T GONE DOWNHILL, YOU JUST GREW UP AND BECAME JADED
Fuck whoever started the meme about this show still being good, because now SPfags refuse to accept the show isn't good anymore, Matt hasn't written an episode in years and most of Trey's writing nowadays is weed jokes and letting the news tell the stories for him.

I feel like this season is the final straw for Me.
>Half of the season is Randy shit
>the only boys focused episode gets ruined when the adults come in
>For that matter, most of the season is focused on the adults
>Another mediocre 80s=bad episode we've been getting for about a year
>Episode count shortened from 10 to 6
>Dude Weed lmao

Attached: south-park.jpg (1920x1080, 379.7K)

drumpf season was the end for me, I loved the season before that with the kickstarter and the oculus episodes, but orange man jokes along with dropping the serialized format killed the series.
show still had some moments after that, like cartman making heidi fat and the "kyle" song, but I got very bored after that and stopped watching.

yup

You’re so fragile

Ever since they decided to write and record an episode in a week it fell apart. Referencing recent news isn't worth rushing every episode.

Yea a whole season of trump that could have been written by reddit was the end for me too

>they made fun of my favorite president
>the show is only funny when it fits my narrative
WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH

I liked when it was just 10 year olds having weird adventures and cursing at eachother

If they did a whole season making fun of Hillary it would have been just as shit. You watch South Park for a bit of escapism not to see the exact same fucking horse shit you could watch on cnn or fox news

>every tv show is just endless globalist propaganda
>libertarians cuck to leftists like they always do
>make boring jokes about trump instead of actually make jokes about him that logically make sense instead of just calling him racist over and over

South Park has been boring way before they started making fun of trump

>everything gets infested with low quality blonald blumf caricatures in 2016
>"this isn't really funn-
>HEH MAD MUCH TRUMPTARD THE BENITO CHEETO MUSSOLINI TINY HANDS BLEHMF
I'm not even american you fucking retards. I realize many times south park makes fun of current thing but this really does not land, especially when they don't have a single original joke there. trey and matt have since admitted how shit the trump jokes were.

I agree, I'm saying that making fun of trump is done to death, and none of the joke are funny because they aren't actually trump jokes. Leftists trump cracks are about HE RACIST even though he really isn't. Hes a civnat. What would be funny is making fun of his womanzing, greed, and obsession with junk food.

Yup trump was just the final nail in the coffin. It was a long and slow process but that season finally let me let go of it and accept that it’s actually just total shit now

I dropped it around the episode with Towelie being on Oprah

I made the mistake of watching the Simpsons when I was on travel a few years ago and it was all the same drumpf shit

>complaining about cartoons
Get a life

Attached: D73856DB-8FDB-496F-9FAF-BE5827CD2BAB.jpg (1280x720, 78.77K)

>getting filtered this hard by Season 25

it's been mediocre for a decade at this point

>Discussing a tv show on the tv board

Attached: 5A9EA96D-9A73-4775-ABDE-EB1195F82C5A.jpg (257x231, 9.8K)

Even with lesser eps I still get entertainment from it.

>Fuck whoever started the meme about this show still being good,
It was me.

I just caught up with like 7 seasons and the last two were the best in a LONG time. Especially the tegridy farms season was great. As was Cartman having anxiety and Macho man Randy Savage posing like a trans woman.

SP is at the top of it's game right now. No more family guy randomness and good stories.
Also, who loses his shit about a stoner cartoon? Get a grip OP.

>he really isn't
lol
you can worship deranged orange man if you like, but don't kid yourself into thinking things like this