Black daredevil

Black daredevil

Attached: FB_IMG_1647547503105.jpg (1080x1080, 76.17K)

>they're calling it a reboot
FUCK OFF

I swear to fucking god if daredevil is black in this I am never paying for another piece of media and will shitpost the Any Forums jannies to death

>Reboot
Fucking hell, we just can't have anything good or nice, can we? Why are we rebooting this? Why?

Bullshit, he's already in Spiderboy

He won't be black, Feige confirmed Daredevil will always be played by Charlie Cox
That said it enrages me that they're going to simply scrap the Netflix kino as non-canon and start over

If Hawyeke is a good indicator then this will be shit. All the grit and violence from S1 will be sanitized especially now that D+ will be serving ads.

>That said it enrages me

Attached: 1647547929099.gif (499x699, 995.56K)

>i may be blind, but I can see these chains of oppression clear as day. Foggy, when you're finished dilating, let's go find the guys that REALLY attacked Jussie Smollet.

Beginning a new series does not necessarily = scrapping the new stuff
I hope Feige and co. are artful enough to navigate this distinction. I think at this point they’ve earned a tiny bit of credit.

My dad's work buddy who has an uncle whose wife works at Disney said Idris Elba is going to play Daredevil. I am now perturbed and will be voting Republican this November.

>reboot
Fuck that shit

how they treat kingpin in the Echo show is going to tell you how they're going to deal with a new Daredevil show. he was already weaker and less imposing in Hawkeye

the show was cancelled and is being revived on a new streaming platform. It's literally a fucking reboot

Despite the major issues with S2 it was solid TV

I think Moon Knight which is coming out sooner would be a good indicator for how they'll treat DD. MK is a raw gritty character who would have done better on Netflix than (((Iron Fist))), but the trailers for the Plus series look pretty bad

its already been confirmed to have the same cast as the netflix show

They put up the other 3 seasons along with the other Marvel shows on D+, I bet it'll just be a watered-down season 4.

>they're going to simply scrap the Netflix kino as non-canon and start over
they're not

Does that mean another black Kingpin?

itt retards don't realize they already set up echo as "the next daredevil"

this is yet another passing the torch show with old white guy and new poc woman replacing the said white male. falcon and winter soldier loki, hawkeye. same formula. propaganda never fucking ends

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-17 Hawkeye-10-Things-About-Echo-That-Are-Different-From-The-Comics webp (WEBP Image, 1400 × 700 pixels) [...].png (1268x634, 1.82M)

based redhead karen getting recast by feige

terrible actress.

Attached: yZ6kjsvf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.42K)

yes i cant wait for them to replace her with a nigger

>muh race swapping
they are bringing back the original cast from the show. sorry chuds

>he was already weaker and less imposing in Hawkeye
Dumbest shit I've heard today, and I've been reading articles in the Halo thread.

wrong
feige confirmed only daredevil, kingpin and bullseye is coming back

the rest are all recast. he said the others are "terrible actors, especially that redhead one". and frankly he's right.

Loki is getting replaced? Is Girl-Loki from the show going to be a movie now?

>Feige confirmed Daredevil will always be played by Charlie Cox
And Jewywood types NEVER lie do they, user?