Why do movies suck now?

Why do movies suck now?

Attached: 856C1799-DE3A-496B-AEF8-D2001A7B2036.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJ_KpL1G3TA
youtu.be/_dK4Q0N5Kcc
youtu.be/coVAWZJdhpI
youtu.be/BPMfCJpfhdo
youtu.be/iocX9DHJ3_E
youtu.be/34yKiPq0kCs
youtu.be/LlekzeLA79g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just grew up.

>bots conversing with bots
dead

? How did I already post here?

True...true. Movies are for babies and books are for men.

the medium has been repurposed as a propaganda machine

Everything sucks now

It hit critical lack of white people decades ago.

diversity and wokeshit agenda

2007 writers strike.

(((Their))) fault of course. The globohomo gayplex marches on.

It's an analog algorithm. A negative feedback loop if you will. The big money movie jews only want sure bets for easy returns while the writers will gladly sacrifice good art for a good paycheck. So both sides are ever more incentivized to turn out increasingly bland films year after year. Movie kikes won't risk money on unique movie ideas and writers can't afford to write movies they know will likely never get bought.

We ran out of ideas.

Because they are more fanatical than us. We can't be bothered to spend hours protesting and canvassing and trying to intimidate moviemakers into ignoring screeching rioters and focus on quality. So, under our noses they have basically taken over the media.

The golden era when artists were free to focus on their craft is over. Now it is about box ticking, literally every show has to have the same stock characters.

Women, Jews, and blacks.

A question like that would take fucking days to properly explain, there's way too many reasons to count, but movies have been getting worse for 20 years now. What we thought were issues plaguing the industry back in the 90's are now minor footnotes compared new problems that have come up and how awful stuff has gotten even from then. 90's movies actually look great now by comparison to what gets released today. Think about it, now today we STILL have to deal with pointless remakes and adaptations of books for the 6th time, but then all the problems of bad CGI (which somehow gets worse because of outsourcing), bad direction (because it's all committee driven now, they storyboard these action movies before a director is even on-board), bad lighting (foreign hires), bad acting (diversity hires who are picked literally for their looks, not their craft), but now we pile on worse scripts (writer's strike killed any talent left, then add in Twitter weirdos to write shit), political messaging that's very topical to what Twitter and the Federal Reserve bankers want you to know about, and then whatever race mixing and black propaganda you want to shove in. It's a death by a thousand cuts, movies were already shit, and instead of fixing those problems, we just added more and more problems over time, to the point now, we're expected to drop $12 on a movie ticket that's nothing but 2 hours of horrendous CGI that's hammering the audience with "Wakanda Forever" scripting that's stolen from ALREADY stolen scripts from the 1990's. How anyone watches new movies is beyond me.

Attached: 1471503553724.jpg (700x525, 230.71K)

lack of subtlety

lack of cinematography

urge to spend $100 million to make $400 million, instead of spending $10 million to make $200 million

I suggest watching these videos would just scratch the surface of the problems movies have now.
youtu.be/NJ_KpL1G3TA
youtu.be/_dK4Q0N5Kcc
youtu.be/coVAWZJdhpI
youtu.be/BPMfCJpfhdo
youtu.be/iocX9DHJ3_E
youtu.be/34yKiPq0kCs
youtu.be/LlekzeLA79g

Attached: 1622234319954.jpg (123x126, 3.26K)

i suggest you get your own opinions

I do, I think those videos are just helpful to lay a foundation for why a lot of movies now are terrible. I'm not gonna recommend something like MauLer or RLM or some other meme shit that wastes like 12 hours on nothing.

I'm not watching any of your shitty videos, shill.

Fair enough, I just picked stuff I found relevant, and they're older videos too, one of them from 2007.

it's called getting older.