Did they ever explain the deal with this movie? How they got a bunch of well-known actors to do the most humiliating...

Did they ever explain the deal with this movie? How they got a bunch of well-known actors to do the most humiliating, retarded shit ever in this shitpile of a movie? Did the director blackmail them or something, what’s the explanation?

Attached: 47CBF8BF-5CE3-48DA-AB23-5850D3DDCE82.jpg (1170x1693, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-movie-43-producers-got-415196/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy enough to. basically its a big cameo fest but made up of fairly easy to shoot sketches. never saw the other sketches, only they one they were in.

I didnt know people hated fbis movie. I thought it was funny lol

Easy money for very little filming, and they get to go out of their comfort zone and be gross and hilarious for once. For some it wasn't a big deal, like having Johnny Knoxville and Sean William Scott fight Gerald Butler the leprechaun, or have Chris Pratt shit himself really hard. The best one is still Kieran Culkin and Emma Stone at the grocery store.

This movie was funnier than it had any right to be. The Hugh Jackman part still gets me to this day

hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-movie-43-producers-got-415196/

when a movie is labeled as "LITERALLY THE WORST MOVIE EVER" many people will parrot that opinion even tho they personally liked it. I saw it with a bunch of frens (while i still had them lol) and we were all laughing a lot and then i see their opinions on some movie rating site and they are all similar to the one in OP.

I don't watch movies if they have a stupid title.

initiation
what you don't see in the movie are what they were really after

>i can’t believe you blew a hobo for some beans

>he was a WIZARD.

studio contracts and alimony/DUI fines to pay off probably

Attached: D427B0DB-A4BF-4846-AA10-8A7B8D841C86.jpg (413x395, 46.71K)

Someone said it was a money laundering project

I have no concrete evidence but it does feel that way. I can't imagine any other reason this could have actually been greenlit

it's no worse than the kentucky fried movie

Attached: 5be85-hugh2bjackman2bballs.jpg (1030x801, 91.36K)

i got it on dvd out of the bargain bin, this skit and the scene about the guy breaking into the movie studio by blowjobbing the security guard against his will made it the best $5 i ever spent

The funniest part is when he gets cold and they shrivel up.

It helps how much time they spent on the details. Picking out some really fucking weird extras who can still act decently, and then getting Emma Stone to act her heart out.

>randy’s gay?
>no he fought me every step of the way

Attached: D8FF2912-17DB-4210-A579-D63B7A023CEF.jpg (899x650, 201.41K)

>this shit made millennials piss their pants