Why do so many people hate turning red?

It's about a girl who can turn into a red panda.
It sounds and looks cute :3

Attached: Bild_2022-03-17_203519.png (2000x1125, 1.47M)

the panda itself was cute and well animated but everything else was hideous

I want to snuggle with Mei!!

Attached: plush-mei-turning-red-pixar-characters-chokkori-san-.jpg (800x800, 99.16K)

wtf that red panda looks about 4% as cute as an actual red panda

Misanthropic female Asians are just antithetical to the model minority they're supposed to be. If Asian women aren't demure then they're just another minority weighing the system down.

Asian women always call this "fetishization" but what it really is is white men holding them to their implicit social contract. If they're going to be as obnoxious as black people then they turn the boat they came on right around.

asians will not become negrofied because it's not in their DNA, as much as jews attempt it

wtf user take your pills

Lol cope Any Forumscel, anyone that's ever dated a 3rd gen Asian woman knows they're bitchy Karen's trapped in a chink's body.

>not one but TWO bean-faced Pixar movies about kids turning into animals/monsters in a row

They've fucking lost it over there. Ironically, SOUL was the last Pixar movie to have any semblance of soul in it.

okay

Attached: Bild_2022-03-17_204339.png (250x250, 102.3K)

You know I'm right.

It's all just marketing, like this thread

chuds aren't people

No poles aren't people

It's for sure about little girl puberty but with all the globohomo tropes. I didn't get as offended as Any Forums but I didn't end up enjoying it either. It was a 6/10.

>It's all just marketing
Pixar, Disynes, where is my money!?

Attached: Bild_2022-03-17_205045.png (680x570, 527.83K)

>with all the globohomo tropes
Like what?

Grubhub perks give you deals on the food you love.
The kind of deals that make you boogie.

>grown man watching children's movie
the absolute STATE of amerimutts

>Haha you watch movies for children
Bruh are you in 5th grade?

Attached: 1595493634685.jpg (512x468, 23.01K)

A lot of Americans had infantilizing, controlling narcissistic helicopter mothers that warped their sexual maturity. They see themselves in Meimei and since they hate themselves, they hate the movie.

i like them because they are cute, nothing more, nothing less

Attached: eilerpqlcrn81.png (640x715, 301.89K)