Seriously, how many times does the show have to remind us that the protagonist is physically imposing...

Seriously, how many times does the show have to remind us that the protagonist is physically imposing? His height and weight are referenced at least a million times each episode. Did they have to get every anti-manlet and size queen writer for this? Are the books the same too, considering Reacher is a blatant author self-insert, at least physically?

Attached: chadcher.jpg (1000x1477, 123.92K)

What's that? You'll have to speak up. Can't hear you from all the way down there.

mmmhmmmmhmhmhmmhmhmh manlet tears
shame they so tiny

DO YOU HAVE A REPUTABLE SOURCE FOR THAT?

Attached: aj0vBQ2a_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.11K)

You have to understand, Amazon has never made a good tv show, and they never will.

The actor’s only like 6’2, that’s about average size

I'm 6'3" and strong-fat
My size comes up often

I couldn't give a fuck. It's a power fantasy about an ultra smart ultra cool ultra strong white chad who fucks the shit out of his hot-as-fuck police aid the entire time.
It was kino, and gave me the same cosy kino feeling you get when reading an airport novel.

I find it funny that he's this hulking great slab of a man with a big thick skull and yet every mother fucker in the show wants to pick a fight with him. It's ridiculous.

That seems to be what happens IRL in terms of anedoctal reports from my friends. I'm 5'11 and three of my friends are 6'2 or above. The amount of times they've had trouble started against them for no reason, seemingly by someone looking to prove themselves, is insane.

the author appears in the last episode. he walks past reacher in the diner

Your friends need to get jacked. They're most likely skelly fucks and easy for gym manlets to pick on.

>Are the books the same too
Yes
>considering Reacher is a blatant author self-insert, at least physically?
The author is a stickmode peta supporter bong nutter that hates guns and has probably never been in a fight.

They are jacked. I'm the fucking skinnyfat retard of the group lmao

Do they ever mention his "thanksgiving turkey-sized hands"?

Andre the Giant said in one of interviews that wherever he went to bar there was always someone trying to pick a fight with him, and it was very tiresome. Such is the curse of being big.

The author of the books is some bong who fantasizes about being an american cowboy

MY biggest takeaway from Reacher is that that guy is big, like very big, huge, enormous, a giant, humungous, a big boi

>Are the books the same too, considering Reacher is a blatant author self-insert, at least physically?

Seriously, yes. That's the point and the appeal:

> If I was enormous, and trained, and smart what would I do with my powers (instead of being pro wrassler)

>kid ask him why he's so big
>"genetics"
based

I wish I was a big guy