I love him

I love him.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 149.88K)

Literally who?

TheCriticalDrinker on youtube.

Lol even the exaggeration of a painted filter can't hide his efforts to dye his middle-aged hair

Does he ever show his bussy? If so I might watch him.

Lmao so fucking true, he is OLD

DUDE I'M SO DRUNK

Thanks user I love you too.

Anyone got a picture of him that isn't his profile pic?

>midwit gives midwit analysis of shit movie, but with dumb shtick of lmao alcohol
>millions of views
It's too easy for these faggots like rlm and this retard to make money with their shitty content

I can't listen to him for more than a few seconds.

He's a published author with like 8 books. I don't even think his youtube is monetized.

>votes for Biden

Made me realize he actually appreciates kino and wasn't just a grifter.

Attached: 1639653949504.jpg (1440x1052, 556.75K)

That’s a lot of words just to say he has shit tastes

Attached: 5963D902-119D-4440-9CAC-50F96AA7970C.png (827x818, 267.28K)

I stopped following when he sold himself out to promote cyberpunk

He's such a boomer. He only wants to watch movies where it's LE EVIL VS GOOD, no moral ambiguity allowed. It's so weird. I usually agree with him when he's strictly talking about bad writing but when he gets into how "they don't make em like they used to" I just tune out.

He understood Tremors was a good movie.

Except Arcane has plenty of moral ambiguity.

Let's play YouTuber with Three Names, Reasonably-Compensated Private School Swim Coach, or Gay Man Moderately Successful in the World of Commercial Real Estate.

Attached: 1619404502005.jpg (450x450, 15.01K)

Drinker is dumb and unironically thinks Piltover is good and Zaun is bad instead of them both obviously being bad.

For me it's Mauler.
Now allow me 15 hours to explain why

>8 books
nigga literally writes uncharted fanfiction. have you ever read anything from him? lmao

What's with Any Forums constantly accusing dudes of being gay?

That's bullshit since he praises Crimson Tide.

First, you explain what's with all the gay dudes.

Attached: 1636352163832.jpg (900x1200, 78.47K)

Makes me think he's a fag desu

RLM for all it's faults had its channel for 13 years, has hundreds of hours of content, and some thought put into their videos. This hack shits out the same 5-10 minute "defend our icons of the 80s and 90s" template, with the same bad jokes from 5 years ago, and he'll probably beat RLM's subscriber count in less than half the time. Who's watching this shit?

This guy is far more powerful and influential than he admits. A week ago he had Flash Gordon on his podcast and he did not delete the anti-semetic comments during the Santa Inc. incident. Don't be deceived by a false prophet...

Attached: 1345728610037.png (304x300, 184.29K)

If you could do it, you would. But you can't. Perhaps you tried and failed, or are too scared to try. So here you are, stewing in your impotent rage on a Tibetan ice skating forum.

Ok, Drinker or Wil or whatever your name is.

seeing as posters itt know his opinions on certain movies i'd say Any Forums

His videos are pretty enjoyable

He watches way too many blockbuster trash and is clueless about any blockbuster before Star Wars 1977 or any film that isn't a blockbuster after Star Wars 1977.

>*FART SOUND*
>*SLOWED MILLA JOVOVICH LAUGH*
>"MY STRIPPER GF SVETLANA" LMAO
>"FOK OFF, FELM"
>"GO AWAE NAO"
He's annoying and a hack