Why was Skylar banished from the popular TLC hit show "I Am Jazz"...

Why was Skylar banished from the popular TLC hit show "I Am Jazz"? She could be a very popular recurring guest and attract more viewers to the show.

Attached: 1641594892963.jpg (1125x1386, 397.82K)

Is this J Law?

Skylar actually seems happy in college and has a boyfriend. Her existence makes Jazz look like even more of a sad sack failure.

looks like a slut, I'd bang'er

Skylar is gay and a point of fixation for gays. The much more interesting questions/dynamics all revolve around Michaela Paige.

Michaela was in The Voice? She is pure kino and she is a singer after all. Which season?

Attached: 1539435789358.jpg (400x500, 103.03K)

He looks like he fucks black guys.

Google says season 3. Michaela Paige's online bio should mention that she is the only person to ever stand up to Jazz in a way that wasn't scripted for the cameras on the show. Michaela Paige is Chad, Stacey, and utterly based.

Is she a troon? I never got that cleared.
She looks like a good friend and Jazz, being the animal she is, missed out on her friendship.

Attached: cute... acute.png (587x549, 573.88K)

Michaela Paige is biologically female. Another reason why she makes certain people seethe.

Based and cute.
She should team up with Skylar and create something.

Attached: waifu.jpg (450x450, 109.98K)

>She should team up with Skylar and create something.
Yeah, a daughter lmao

I wonder if Jazz listed songwriter credits for "Be You" on her successful Harvard application.

that's a tranny?

I need the sauce, who is this?

damn pyrocynical looks like that?

She got pregnant outside of contract

Because she looks way more effeminate than the other trannies they have on the show.

because he got fat like Jazz

Attached: skylar the ogre.png (1251x956, 1.88M)

Damn… they do pass now???

mmmm.... thicc tranny...

She is a woman.
Skylar
I made her pregnant.. tehehehe

She is my wife.

Attached: wznkCTWsT9-_fQeJMxj-S0V7yLZttLOdTeiEjpDURUc.jpg (1080x1350, 351K)