Even the Simpsons were right about Joe Rogan being an alt right grifter

Even the Simpsons were right about Joe Rogan being an alt right grifter

Attached: 7349D8EA-48DB-4F9E-AF5F-AADEEDBE48E0.jpg (1104x820, 677.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2Q8lX02MGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to a jew everyone else is right wing

it's deeper than that, user

Attached: 1623730693353.jpg (370x6020, 845.99K)

Le bump

why is Any Forums so triggered about this?

>Right Wing Podcasts

Why doesn't that include Myth Of The 20th Century?

Joe Rogan actually apologized for saying nigger. He's hardly a right wing podcast.

didnt they claim that "SJW" is an alt-right buzzword or some shit like that? Its absurd how out of touch these people are.

You can still be right wing without being an overt hitler sympathizer lol god chuds are fucking stupid

Why is Joe Rogan so hated? I seriously don't understand it. He's not even right wing. I bet alot of the people shitting on him now we're once big fans of his podcast.

Rogan is a pussy beta male

Imagine getting sick and begging the doctor for horse dewormer... lmao

He became an obvious alt right grifter spreading Covid and vaccine misinformation once he moved to Texas

HE COMMITS WRONG THINK REGULARLY!!! HES BASICALLY AN HONORARY CHUD EVEN IF HE IS TECHNICALLY A DEM... I MEAN... SPREADING COVID MISINFORMATION!?!??!?! YEAH.... THATS GONNA BE A BIG YIKES FROM ME!

Attached: roganbadbidengood.jpg (1200x675, 118.06K)

Rogan is a closeted gay guy too

Leftists are seething because he believes in free speech.

lmao in what world is Rogan taller than Big Bird???

No because he became a more famous Dave Rubin

>Joe Rogan actually apologized for saying nigger.
>This makes him not Right Wing
Either trolling, or American Politics is fucked.

Rogan never faked any of his views. He's pro hunting, pro MMA, pro fitness, pro weed, and a left leaning libertarian type.

this comes out next sunday right?

>left leaning libertarian
There's no such thing

His show is popular and he gives a platform to wrongthinkers. Millions of dollars are spent silencing and censoring some of the people he invites.

Pete Davidson needs buy a speedball and pull a Chris Farley

American politics is super fucked..Trumpfags vote against their own economic interests

I liked him when he was a stoner meathead that interviewed a variety of people, once COVID started and he moved to Austin with that Spotify the vibe of the podcast changed. He's a lot more politically charged now and brazen about saying blatantly wrong shit which he used to be cautious about.

It came out last three days ago and it's just a 3-5 second joke
youtube.com/watch?v=s2Q8lX02MGY

It's Homer Badman but with Season 1-2 morals and lacking of any good jokes other than 4-5 fair ones

Do you guys remember when the Left tried to get Trump impeached for doing investigations of the previous administration in Ukraine?
Then how a bunch of leaks came out about the shady shit Biden and his son got up to in Ukraine?
Then how after Biden was elected Russia goes to war over fuckery in Ukraine?
Do you guys ever think to yourselves 'damn maybe I should stop going after whoever these guys point the finger at for saying le N word and start paying attention to the shady shit they get up to every time they get elected into office?'

Attached: 20220317_145733.jpg (1280x884, 289.35K)

is getting a real decent clip that fucking hard?

Yes, not even Funny Viking has it uploaded. I wonder what the fuck the usual Korean SImpsons YouTubers are doing

I thought I watched this previously, I am normally up to date with the show

>Do you guys ever think to yourselves
I'll stop your right there. They don't.

Attached: im-398923.jpg (1280x960, 106.77K)

Ukraine being invaded by Russia is a good thing for the Biden family's financial interests because...?