Additionally, while serving as stunt coordinator for Out for Justice...

>Additionally, while serving as stunt coordinator for Out for Justice, LeBell allegedly got into an on-set altercation with Seagal over his mistreatment of some of the film's stunt performers. After the actor claimed that, due to his aikido training, he was "immune" to being choked unconscious, LeBell offered Seagal the opportunity to prove it. LeBell is said to have placed his arms around Seagal's neck, and once Seagal said "go", proceeded to choke him unconscious, with Seagal losing control of his bowels.[99]
>LeBell was requested to confirm the on-set incident publicly in an interview with Ariel Helwani in 2012, but he avoided answering the question, albeit implying that it was true.[99] He was quoted as "When we had a little altercation or difference of opinion, there were thirty stuntmen and cameramen that were watching. Sometimes Steven has a tendency to cheese off the wrong people, and you can get hurt doing that."[100]
>On the other hand, when Seagal was asked about the incident, he directly denied the allegations, calling LeBell a "sick, pathological scumbag liar", and offered the name of a witness who could prove Lebell had fabricated the entire story.[101] The claim garnered a heated response from LeBell's trainee Ronda Rousey, who said that Seagal was the one lying, and declared "If [Seagal] says anything bad about Gene to my face, I'd make him crap his pants a second time."[102]
who edo you believe?

Attached: MV5BMzczOTc4ODU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDMyODMwMjE@._V1_.jpg (1267x1708, 826.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpwpB2rhBXg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiEIqD4MJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reality is malleable.

You can choose to live in the reality where Steven Seagal is the biggest most untalented phony to ever exist on Earth with an ego the size of Saturn, or, you can choose to believe that he is an undefeated aikido master martial arts superstar multitalented poonani champion.

If you can bend reality to accept the latter you'll probably live a happier more fulfilling life.

>Michael Ovitz, an incredibly powerful and enigmatic figure in Hollywood who, at one point or another, has represented some of the most well-known figures in the industry. As an idea of the kind of talent Ovitz managed in his heyday he’s noted to have represented everyone from Tom Cruise to Stephen Fucking Spielberg. according to a very persistent rumor in Hollywood, at some point in the 1980’s Ovitz made a bet with another agent that he could make anyone a star. The rumor continues that this other agent upped the ante by challenging Ovitz to do exactly this with the most aggressively uncharismatic man he could find. A challenge to which Ovitz responded by saying “I have just the guy.” To explain, Ovitz’s personal trainer at the time was a dumpy, ponytail wearing weirdo called Steven Seagal who for some inexplicable reason, Ovitz kinda took a liking to. So much so that he went right ahead and turned him into a massive action star, seemingly on a whim. according to Seagal, during his first meeting with a m Hollywood bigwig with Ovitz at his side he was literally handed a big pile of scripts and told to pick whichever one he wanted to star in.

I imagine the story is true up to the part about him shitting himself, they probably added that to just make him look like more of a joke.
I vaguely remember someone on Joe Rogan who confirmed it was true though.

you expect me to believe someone can choke out this man?

Attached: main-qimg-b8d8e9cc0ea7ab912d965ef1b78567ab.gif (320x180, 1.71M)

>starring Steven Seagal as a retired ex special ops dude
>yes the best man for this top secret operation is a busted 60 year old who can barely move
Fuck me at least Stallone is in crazy shape.

has anyone read it?

Attached: The_Way_of_the_Shadow_Wolves_(cover).png (256x400, 194.88K)

>cia asset
>mob ties
>took on the yakuza
>broke James Bond's wrist
>made a film about the environment before Al Gore
>Defeated the Warner Brothers
>deputy sheriff
>black belt in martial arts
>action icon
>wine connoisseur
>independent film star
>reality TV star
>dramatic TV star
>author
>screen writer
>director
>musician
>energy drink line owner
>Buddhist deity
>Sex Symbol
>Ambassador
>friends with putin
>Banned from by a country for being a national security threat
>climbed Hollywood in less than a decade
>spared jcvds life
>grew his hair back

Attached: 1629946661192.jpg (250x229, 7.65K)

>3 bucks on kindle
Now I'm tempted

post the epub if you do buy it

For me it's the movies where most of his dialogue is dubbed by a guy that sounds nothing like him and the rest is inaudible.

>according to Seagal, during his first meeting with a m Hollywood bigwig with Ovitz at his side he was literally handed a big pile of scripts and told to pick whichever one he wanted to star in.
And this is how you get kino. Iirc Arnold chose many of his roles
Actors know what movies work for them (typically)

Gene LeBell is a badass

Does anyone have the webm where he's pasted into the room entry scene?

Damn, how do you even recover from that?

You'd have to spend the rest of your sad pathetic days as a cuckold watching black men plow your wife after being choked til you crap your pants

Based and there is no spoon-pilled

Seagal
youtu.be/hpwpB2rhBXg

>he didn't post the back

Attached: 81qNDyZgEZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (907x1360, 216.21K)

Does anyone know why Seagal is in about 15 minutes of Executive Decision and then dies unceremoniously right when the action part of the movie is starting? It seems like he must have been fired or something in the middle of filming

youtube.com/watch?v=KDiEIqD4MJ8
Steven Seagal of course. He could kick everybody's ass on this board.

This book seems pretty interesting. Learning from a Mohawk Warrior about Mother Earth is the recipe for kino

>the golden witch typed this post