Extremely comfy show with a fun premise

>extremely comfy show with a fun premise
>50% of it is "muh feminism" and male characters are either cunts, emasculated or idiots
For all the bitching about pozzed stuff on this board, why no one talks about this?
>most female characters are mary sues, unlikable and not even eye candy except for the mayor's wife

Attached: 1622231393357.jpg (1920x930, 245.75K)

second season changed the story direction.

almost all women are ugly, yes, but you get used to it, and yes, they're the protagonists and men are fillers.

I'm still watching to see what happens. Also last ep. death was nice.

I really didn’t mind the women not being super good looking. Aster and the blonde bar lady were cute enough. And actually looked like people who lived in a small town

Not obnoxious character is the Muslim girl who acts like he’s reading a placard

Season 1 was great IMO. Season 2 is when it plummeted with the SJW shit.

I thought it was a load of old shite

Look at his fucking face. You cannot act surprised about that sort of thing when the main character has a face like that.

>For all the bitching about pozzed stuff on this board, why no one talks about this?
Because I don't actually watched pozzed shit and, unless someone here watches it and complains, I don't know about the show enough to meme about it being bad.

>second season changed the story direction.
What do you mean? What was it supposed to go like?

>Also last ep. death was nice.
that was hardcore, im shocked how good it looked too.

I really like the sheriff character. I dont normally laugh at tv shows, but there have been a few times when he says some dumb shit in the background and I just lose it.
Other than that I think the show would have been better if Harry acted more normal. He is acting like a full blown complete braindead downs syndrome retard and people around him are all acting like he is just a bit weird. It ruins the immersion.

Season two went down the shitter faster than I expected. S1 wasn’t free from poz but the story was fun and the “ugly” characters were endearing. I didn’t even mind the little hijab girl but by s2ep4 I was fast forwarding more than half of every episode. Sci-fi content was limited to like 3-5 minutes per episode and everything was padded out with human (woman) drama.

This guy looks really familiar, I don't like his face

>I really like the sheriff character
Me too, but he's constantly jutaxposed to Lyv who's just a better cop and better person in general, and is liked by everyone. Instead yeah he's funny but he's portrayed like an asshole (although with a decent backstory)

I'm not liking the second season whatsoever
what went wrong?

>why no one talks about this?
why does no one talk about this*

what u mean

>another alien race
lol wut?

English is obviously not your first language and he's trying to help you use it correctly.

nobody watches it

u not make sense

>why does no one talk about this*
i wrote it wrong intentionally to throw you off

Attached: 1632346836382.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

I was really enjoying, but I just watched an episode where it's about the women in the town finding out that there's still a gender pay gap and it feels like something out of a different show.

Different writers. Went full woke

Because we really needed an episode about the gender pay gap in a COMEDY ABOUT AN ALIEN

It doesn’t even make sense considering they established the mayors wife wears the pants already so how did she not know about it, and also it’s a fucking myth anyway.

Why are tv shows acting like there aren’t obvious laws that prevent this for like 30 years now

wasted digits

Attached: 1647547353342.gif (500x500, 2.4M)

>This guy looks really familiar

Attached: odopubshot.jpg (522x752, 57.66K)