ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzZzZzZZZZZzzZzZzzzZZZZZZ

Attached: 71U3WuK82RL._AC_SY606_.jpg (428x606, 59.97K)

I can't even imagine someone taking this bait seriously. the movie is simply too good.

Heart of Darkness docu is far more interesting than the movie

>ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzZzZzZZZZZzzZzZzzzZZZZZZ

Attached: fly2.jpg (2000x1225, 309.65K)

does it get exhausting taking the amount of cocks in your ass that you do on a daily basis? what do you hope to gain from all that buttfucking?

-oomer

It was good at the beginning but everything after the beach scene is a snoozefest and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Yes yes it’s pronounced zoomer

user I think your keyboard isn't working

No it's not. You got filtered. Did you even watch redux?

Homework movie. Just like The Godfather.

>did you even watch the snoozefest that is Apocalypse Now PLUS all the most boring scenes they decided to cut out because of how boring they were?

Holy fucking filtered. Stick to capeshit kid, plotfags like you desperately need it.

Attached: mfw.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

This. The redux version is shit though.

If you actually enjoy and appreciate AN, then you'll appreciate and enjoy the included footage for redux, unprovoked.

No sir. I do not.

Bro you got filtered. Hard.

>me when the plantation scenes come up

The Plantation was dumb and it was smart to be cut.

If the movie is too long then just have an intermission like 2001 or Mad Mad Mad World instead of intentionally putting a boring uninteresting scene that has nothing to do with the rest of it to break things up.

>a boring uninteresting scene that has nothing to do with the rest
Just like the party with the bunnies, the tiger, the hostile natives...

>it's a zoomers pretend a movie they didn't watch is a masterpiece because some academy jews told them it's a masterpiece episode