Uh...YUGI...let me win or I will KILL myself LOL

>uh...YUGI...let me win or I will KILL myself LOL
what a fucking drama queen. was it autism?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 18.45.50.png (1004x648, 994.98K)

It was a big brother's drive to do anything to save his little brother.
He didn't know about Yami, only Yugi. And he bluffed and figured Yugi wouldn't actually do it.

>that time Kaiba sacrificed God to change the future because his dragon waifu told him to
>that time Kaiba threatened to commit suicide if he lost a duel
>that time Kaiba shot trading cards into space to teach aliens how to duel (which actually ended up happening)
>that time Kaiba ended up in ancient egypt and saw a giant dark demon actually murdering people, and his first instinct was to play Blue Eyes White Dragon at it despite having no reason to believe his childrens playing cards would do anything
>that time Kaiba taught a genetically altered monkey how to duel and named it after Joey
>that time Kaiba pulled Obelisk right out of the fucking ground through sheer willpower
>that time a bunch of mind controlling psychic motherfuckers said they couldn't do shit to Kaiba because his ego was so big it blocked their powers
>that time Kaiba created an interdimensional portal to Egyptian heaven just to settle his old rivalry with an ancient pharaoh over a children's card game
>It's a Kaiba dismantles the world's Military Industrial Complex because he realises trading cards are more profitable, so he converts the entire global economy to run on a children's playing card game episode
>that time Kaiba bought a private island just to duel on, dueled on it once, then blew it up and flew away in a Blue Eyes White Dragon jet
>that time Kaiba built a space station in the shape of a duel disc just because
>that time Kaiba became the tyranical dictator of the entire planet, with mass surveillance in place on every citizen of the world, but he only uses the power to further facilitate his love of card games

Autistic doesn't begin to cover it

god he's so cool

>what a fucking drama queen. was it autism?
No. He's little brother wasn't going to have his soul claimed forever if he didn't cheat.

Yugioh was so batshit insane its a miracle it ever got made at all

are any of the spinoff shows any good? I always found the dice, pendulum etc, shit retarded

GX was good, 5DS is watchable. Everything else is garbage.

yeeeaaa, Kaiba was always a fucking pussy

kek

>that time Kaiba became the tyranical dictator of the entire planet, with mass surveillance in place on every citizen of the world
When was this?

I...I kneel

Attached: genuflect.png (838x1176, 1.45M)

It worked. Yugi should have called the bluff, but he didn't have the balls.

This is the same guy who would rather almost throw the duel than see Joey use Blue-eyes. So yes.

Attached: kaiba.png (1314x412, 84.69K)

You forgot when he was dead and came back to life just to job to yugi, again

The battles were so drawn out like DBZ I don't remember any of these plot lines but I religiously followed Yugioh on saturday mornings.

Attached: 6c2562e40e34edbc280d9b50fb8391089ed0905b2aabeda1bed7d7a78119fc34.jpg (767x700, 102.72K)

>was it autism?
Yes
/thread

GX has soul, 5DS is good whenever jack atlas is there because he's about half as autistic as kaiba which is still 10x more autistic than he needs to be to be wildly entertaining
jack atlas rolls into a wild west arc and bitch slaps some broad at the very end of the arc without ever even dueling. just shows up, beats a woman, and leaves. subjugated duel monster satan to be his new monster card because his rival got a bigger dragon than his. At one point he almost lets a guy die in a flaming trash compator because he lost a duel but I think the cops show up

Probably in one of the later series

He probably would've actually done it if yugi had gone through with it. In the manga after kaiba steals the company from his dad, his father teaches him a lesson about what happens to people who lose, by jumping out of a window. Kaiba took the lesson to heart, and so I imagine if he really did lose this fight, he'd see it as also losing his brother, and in that way, everything.

Kaiba can see the location and see/record anybody with a duel disk ay any time
Being a registered duelist is also a requirement for living in his city, so that's basically everybody

Kaiba's autism is peak autism.

>I guess I'm gonna have to conSNEED that match... but it doesn't mean you're any good

I USE BLUE EYES BLACK DRAGON
>gets BTFO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO