Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Real-Time-With-Bill-Maher-620x400.jpg (620x400, 43.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6R5G7pUXIXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i never think about that faggot

FPBP
P
B
P

he sucks

how is he not jewish, like it doesnt make sense

gayer version of tim dillon
if you still consume traditional media in 2020 + 2 you're a loser and a faggot

Total geriatric brain rot nobody for more than a decade. Probably a pedophile like all the others. Check the flight logs.

Gay lil libtard

Attached: 1647278862447.jpg (955x857, 714.64K)

He went on a 8 minute rant that Trump is no longer popular with Republicans yet his rallys are still pulling in thousands of people

youtu.be/6R5G7pUXIXs

Shill Maher wants the public to not think about Trump but he isn't going anywhere and will be the GOP nominee

Kike who is correct some times and is never funny.

Sometimes I agree with him wholeheartedly, sometimes I disagree with him wholeheartedly. He's like a half redpill half npc. One thing he is good at is filtering ideolog midwits who can't handle a different opinion, one that isn't sanctioned by their team.

トランプ・ロスト
(trump lost)

Attached: F5105EF1-258A-42DE-9A34-4C58AC79D1C5.jpg (1024x1024, 410.7K)

smuggest man in show business

Ermmm no. The patriots are in control. Trqst thq plqn...

Attached: 1645286319786.jpg (1029x782, 219.86K)

He still lets politicians come on his show and lie, and he still shills for the dnc. He started lashing out at lefties after he went on rogan and became slightly more tolerable but at the end of the day he still acts like he was personally raped by donald trump

And the country's worse for it.

Joe Rogan for Gen Xers and Boomers.

He almost was. Didn’t trump sue him or something?

hes pretty based and redpilled lately... he might as well be on Fox News now, even most of Fox has been agreeing with him lately. what happened in 2022 that leftwing comedians like Maher, Stewart and Rogan are saying things that the chuds agree with??

I think Maher is one of the few people who attempts to speak his actual mind, kind of like Jon Stewart. It's a contributing factor to why he can be such a polarizing figure and have people constantly flip-flop on how they feel about him. Stark contrast to Colbert and whoever the fuck they have doing Daily Show now because those people just reflect leftist views back onto the audience. There's no thought or self-reflection on anything and they say and do absolutely nothing that goes against the globohomo agenda.

>He started lashing out at lefties
Because he's a contrarian "Democrat-lite", according to his own opinion. When he needs to be a good little party boy, he's in lock-step with the establishment, but then he pretends like he's somehow not an party stooge when the pressure's off. He's also got zero self-awareness and sense of humor about himself since he couldn't take that gangbang parody with any grace at all.

Zionist piece of garbage.

>thoughts
What said

Unironically just waiting to be redpilled.
No really. He's teetering on the brink of it as is.

hes one of the only libs on mainstream tv who seems fed up with how retarded his own party is now he may just become a rightwinger at this point he aligns with them on more issues than the left these days. other than not liking Trump he seems way more right on every other issue lately

Why would a left-wing guy with slightly different personal views change parties? If he doesn't like the Don, the last party he should be joining are the Republicans.

hes more like a libertarian at this point

Attached: 1647547718859.gif (240x200, 857.54K)

imagine having only two parties

americans are a joke

this would be the ultimate meeting of the minds... it needs to happen! the two kangs of based nite, i would think they'd get along

Attached: Bill-Maher-amazed-by-Greg-Gutfeld-new-king-of-late.jpg (1280x720, 439.56K)

Trust me, having more than one doesn't make your politicians any less useless.

Debunked