Why the FUCK did they send him back to his universe...

why the FUCK did they send him back to his universe? if spiderman is gonna isolated and live in a shitty shack with no friends its the PERFECT time for this duo to come and fuck his life up
instead i guess they are gonna recast the ultimate chad Tom Hardy because???
Venom 2 was obviously just there to set him up to travel to spidermans universe and then he just sat there and got drunk?
>inb4 lolol muh capeshit
i dont give a FUCK im re-watching Ant-Man for the third time AS WE SPEAK and i have ZERO SHAME

Attached: 123141251265126523.jpg (732x388, 43.14K)

did you miss the part where a piece of venom stayed behind?

fuckin cape brains

because Hardy would have bodied twinkboy lol

yes, but Tom Hardy went back, whatever that blob inhabits wont be this character
fucking retard kill yourself instantly

Because Venom is too much of a chad to stay in the Marvel Basednimatic Universe. Sony wouldn't leave their best boy stranded in Feige's shithole of a shitshack.

Attached: Venom Buck Breaking Shang-Chi.png (2700x1800, 3.49M)

tom hardy was shit. venom was just his bane voice.

>there are Sony Venom fans
>there are Tom Hardy fans
what the fuck

maybe he finds tom hardy’s variant in the mcu? atleast that’s what i hope for

Attached: 77739003-1214-4AFF-A95E-03FAC97B7B7A.png (508x490, 209.12K)

that would be the best outcome now i suppose, but they could have just mumbojumboed some mcguffin and kept him there then
hulk is pure shit now, i need there to be a large edgy beast that eats brie larson alive

This is such a weird version of Venom (though consistent with his first solo comic) and since he has no link to Spider-Man I'm not sure how he would work in tandem with Spidey, especially given they've done Carnage already.
But most likely it's a rights thing, Sony don't want their IP stuck in a shared universe.

but then why did they send him there at all on screen? in just two after credit scenes too, seems pointless
like there was a bigger plan for him, but they changed their mind

Kino flicks get kino crowds.

Attached: let there be soul.jpg (474x592, 64.13K)

Why wouldn't they? It's just pointless fanservice, like the entire movie.

>why the FUCK did they send him back to his universe?

after the success of no way home they're bring back andrew garfield

garfield is gonna fight tom hardy in the sonyverse

eminem is gonna play Anti-Venom

Venom was funny in this.

Tom Hardy is great. Taboo season 2 when?

I did not watch the Venom movies, but the couple minutes of post-credits in No Way Home already told me that they must be really shitty.

>gay as fuck Brock voice
>crackhead posture
>cringe Venom humor

They're a pretty faithful adaptation of Lethal Protector, at least in spirit. It's goofy as fuck but really that's what Brock Venom is when he's not a Spider-Man side character.

Carnage did fuck all, and Venom was made into a gay partner.

>Venom was made into a gay partner
I thought that was a pretty funny take on a literally symbiotic relationship.

>i dont give a FUCK im re-watching Ant-Man for the third time AS WE SPEAK and i have ZERO SHAME
Based capekinosseur. I watched Shang Chi again yesterday