/RBW/ RAISED BY WOLVES PRAISE SOL EDITION

SEASON 2 NOW CONCLUDED, TORRENT AND ENJOY!
FIRST EPISODE ON YOUTUBE - IF YOURE THINKING ABOUT GIVING THE SHOW A SHOT HERE YOU GO!
youtu.be/YIAIiw8UAfA

Attached: 1646907111582.png (800x420, 321.07K)

Attached: 1647530507759.jpg (800x420, 44.84K)

>it's a "videogames are bad" episode
I can tolerate them mocking religion, but NOT gamers

Marcus the orphan prophet "peace be upon him"

Attached: rgfedw.gif (327x327, 1.31M)

I wonder what the prophecy is going to be about now that we know Sol isn't divine, but just this weird evil entity at the core of the earth.

don't believe the granny's lies.
Sol has been preserving the human race in human form for millions of years.

Praise Sol.

If Marcus stays dead and his body is used as a vessel for Sol then I’m dropping it. Literally John Locke 2.0 and i hated this so much. Character assassination. Also it would mean a person that took the face of a different person is now being controlled by a different entity. Too retarded even for this show.

gimme the dbz ones

Sol did nothing wrong. Praise Sol.

I know that the Mithraic found the blueprints for dark photon energy and other things in their scriptures but that doesn't mean that the original Mithraic considered this technology to be divine or that they even existed as a faction when it was invented on Kepler-22b let alone providence from Sol rather than the Mithraic from Kepler-22b leaving behind a way for their people to return to Kepler-22b

I'm going to write Grandmother/Mother smut and nobody can stop me.

Is Father into Grandmother?

Attached: father1.jpg (1200x1191, 170.41K)

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1920x1080, 320.58K)

has it been renewed for s3? are we watching Outlander S6 next?

Yes, but he's programmed to be faithful, so he would never act on it. His little speech about loyalty was informing Grandmother about that.

Sol is THEanti-christ. Lamia is the true savior!

Attached: 1642111005075.jpg (583x389, 31.34K)

booty booty booty rockin every where

that was so sad, the poor creature just wanted to be petted. no evidence the snake ever hurt anyone, they just panicked because a vegetarian being ate a tree and started shouting "weaponized, weaponized"

What about those two people in the tank?

>tfw the show is "too scary" for my mom to watch
._.

No news on a season 3 yet. All we can do is pray to Sol.

Attached: MV5BM2FhMjNhNDMtNjVlYS00MTFjLTllMzAtN2UzZWRhMmNjN2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1920x1280, 1.83M)

it was never proven to be her, Mother explained it.
I miss the season 1 costumes. much cooler.