Was the biopic any good?

was the biopic any good?

Attached: Dz3LKgCX0AAGdts.jpg (1200x1200, 226.86K)

>people still care about Nirvana
jesus christ......

>guy who offed himself was a neurotic leftist
Imagine my shock

when will you chuds understand that NOBODY likes you? just leave, sheesh. we've tried being nice, but you're like herpes.

he's dead and i'm not, what the fuck does he know?

ended with a bang

>is the 3rd best guitarist in his own band

didnt this retard use birdshot?

how come he didnt mention transfolk?

>that quote
kys my man lol

It doesn’t matter when the barrel is in your mouth

28 years of practice without Kurt being alive and yeah, they'd be a better guitar player than him now.

Wasn't Grohl an HIV/AIDS denier though?

She should have been a son

Should note that Cobain was an attention whore faggot who never got over not being popular in high school and who once tried to refuse to play a sell-out concert early in his career with Nirvana "because the crowd was filled with the wrong type of people" IE the normies who reminded Cobain of the "people who used to beat him up in high school".

Also, for all of his "I'm a feminist!" type ramblings, Cobain LEGITIMATELY felt he was "raped" by the media because someone dropped a dime on how both him and Courtney were shooting up heroin while Courtney was pregnant with their child, because the press scrutiny meant that he couldn't do drugs anymore for the rest of Courtney's pregnancy.

>late millenials/zoomers think the 90s were some wacky lawless decade where everyone was casually racist and sexist and 'political correctness' was yet to even be invented

gullible idiots

Attached: cu7gy6i.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

This was transgressive in the 90’s and given the amount of rural retards still in existence (evident from this thread) in some ways it still is.

back then this was a very edgy opinion and not the liberal mainstream it is now, but how are zoomies supposed to know that.

whoah, he's literally me!
also, heroin addiction aside, all journalists are niggers and should be decapitated.

I'm actually an inner city racist.

>YOU ROIIICISSTTT PAAAAAIIIIINNN

Attached: KINO.png (1770x990, 1.1M)

>"because the crowd was filled with the wrong type of people"
Nothing wrong with standing up for your principles, especially when the alternative is losing a lot of money. He was entirely correct in his judgement of the audience, it’s filled with fake fans and indeed normies who bullied him.
The second “quote” you posted isn’t completely true, he wasn’t bullied until the retard-fucker situation came out but by that point he’d been self secluding and past the entry stage of multiple substance abuse issues.
If you want to call him a lefty fag then cite something about how he wore women’s clothes because he was so skinny from not eating/eating literal soi only. In the end he was right because I see monkies wearing fast fashion nirvana shirts, printed with fake distressing designs. The audience was indeed the wrong kind and now look at the capitalist legacy of the nirvana brand as compared to the artistic ethos of the original albums.