M-my lord... forgive me... I have grave news concerning Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

M-my lord... forgive me... I have grave news concerning Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Attached: download (4).jpg (299x168, 6.43K)

Yes, yes, everything that you were told is true, Harry Potter. And the Deathly Hallows part, too.

Attached: 1148.jpg (1920x790, 204.86K)

>After all these semesters at Hogwarts, i've finally become Warner Brothers Pictures™ presents JK Rowling's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ in 3D IMAX™
Literally left the theatre at this point.

Was Voldemort even full on evil? I thought he was some kind of a tragic character instead of the typical le evil bad guy that he's presented as.

full on evil wizard
no tragic backstory
no sympathetic cause

He is just seething. He is half blood and is trying to make up for it. His mother where some inbread poor white thrash girl who fell in love with a muggle man. Used some love potion to get him, then actually thought the love was real and stopped with the potion but then the muggle man woke up and left her ass. Then he got sent to some orphanage and had no friends.

This is in the books, almost everything. The no friends part is implied.

>halfbreed lashes out at the only ones who elevated him
why is this villain so common in real life?

Attached: 1629194076753.png (1080x1440, 2.13M)

I don't know bro. World is fucked up.

>look, there they go! its: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

That's an awful reason to do what he does, lol. He's like the most powerful wizard in that world, right? He'd need a better backstory to justify his behavior.

It's funny how the Malfoys got away with everything in the end. Pretty based.

> Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone up her ass ? She managed it thanks to a spell, right ?

Well, I forgot to mention that he is Salazars heir, or something like that. The dirt poor trash side of his family claim to be the decendent of Salazar.

Malfoys mother sided with Potter after Voldemort "killed" him in the forest in book 7(movie 8). That kind of pardons them I guess?

I liked Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort desu anons. The way he projects his voice where it sounds soft and gentle but powerful at the same time.

I do too but he’s kinda prone to hamming it up. To be fair, he does that in virtually every villain role.

>hamming it up
That's what was great about it

It's not just that, until he uncovered his lineage near the end of his schooling, he was convinced that his mother couldn't have been a witch otherwise she wouldn't have died so pointlessly, and when he discovered that immortality is not so easy, even with magic, he set his sights on overcoming it, by any means necessary.

he's a wizard school shooter essentially

Hamming it up must be the best part of playing villains. I kept snickering while watching Schindler's List with some people I barely knew because Fiennes was obviously having so much fun playing the most evil SS guy of all time.

Being conceived under the effects of a love potion left him unable to love. He's Patrick Bateman with superpowers and no need to keep appearances up