This is what chuds took from you

Attached: uif17f7ojaxz.jpg (1152x514, 84.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbook.news/disney-hiding-star-wars-losses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rian Johnson, possibly intentionally, saved us. Don't get me wrong, I hate The Last Jedi, but I appreciate the consequences.

We're getting Kenobi as a TV show. Nature is healing...

Disney ruined Star Wars right out the gate. Force Awakens was terrible and each subsequent episode of the Disney trilogy was even worse. Disney had a hundred novels and dozens of authors to work with and they went straight to JJ Abrams for a full reboot.

If anything Disney has gotten off easy. At least I get to side here on the sidelines and watch as they build the first cruise ship in history to sink without ever touching the water.

Attached: file.png (600x315, 215.31K)

But they will eventually make a new trilogy anyway

I doubt it. After Solo Disney's game plan is producing TV shows and linking them all together like a rat king to ensure that starsois have to watch all of them to understand what's going on.

Based Johnson fucking Disney by making terrible movies.

>The trilogy grossed over $4.4 billion at the box office worldwide with each film surpassing $1 billion worldwide.
Dinsey. Won.

Attached: 1561085846232.jpg (421x445, 45.46K)

>We're getting Kenobi as a TV show. Nature is healing...
It's a miniseries. They're padding a 2-hour movie to 6-10 hours of serialized storytelling. That's not going to be a win. That's going to be a lot of pointless b.s. to get to a so-so (at best) conclusion. Not a win.

Attached: 1646731211124.png (427x637, 217.81K)

good

Thank you, chuds! You saved us!

cosmicbook.news/disney-hiding-star-wars-losses
zip it, trannyweeb

they should've just given us what we wanted

Attached: Maralukeben.jpg (240x406, 152.44K)

It was for your own good.

How much fucking coke did Disney executives do to make this fucking timeline?

zoomers will be praising the latest trilogy religiously in a few years like doomers praise the prequel trilogy. you'll be (should be) too old to care about these children movies though

none, that was the fucking problem

kek

is she like 4'10?

Disney is literally just a fucking movie factory that pumps out shit just for the masses to eat up

Maybe if they took a minute of their time to come up with an actual story with characters and plot outline they might actually get people to care again

Attached: 1579367627202.jpg (747x894, 134.95K)

They got what they deserve. Star Wars would've been TERRIBLE if they kept pumping out shitty film after shitty film.

>btfo’s the sequel trilogy, wipes out the benioff and db weiss new trilogy movies, and overshadows all of the new uncoming disney + star wars and future movies
Nuffin personel lucas...

Attached: F1BFADEC-429C-40AA-9669-C71A4ACB75EC.jpg (1200x628, 69.53K)

Episode III was based tho