Is Paramount+ the absolute worst streaming service?

Is Paramount+ the absolute worst streaming service?

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 221.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchnextgentv.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Apple+ in terms of content, whilst some of it is ok, there's just not enough to justify the price.

If you're in the UK, NowTV is probably the worst streaming service you can get.
It has a great content library, but the service itself is abysmal;
>subscription split into two
>£9.99 for TV show and another £9.99 for movies
>but to watch in HD+ and without adverts that's another £4.99
>watching on a mobile device, (iPhone) the screen doesn't rotate when you turn the phone, like every other video service
>watching on a desktop, you need to download their proprietary app which crashes constantly on my machine, there is no way to watch the content through a web browse...
It fucking sucks, because Sky (owners of NowTV) have an exclusive content deal for WB / HBO stuff, but i'd rather pirate the shit than use their shitty service.

Oh jeez, I forgot Apple even has its own streaming service.

it is in the sense that there's nothing worth watching on it

the worst aesthetically is HBO, it's built by idiots

Jesus, that sounds like a nightmare. Even Netflix is fantastic compared to that. Hopefully more British people start pirating so they don't have to put up with that.

i only pay to watch live sports, everything else i torrent

Attached: literally me.jpg (1920x2080, 846.01K)

The HBO app is shit but Warner Bros. has like the single biggest media collection on earth (in large part because they merged with Turner Media decades ago).

Paramount is basically circling the drain and are probably hoping to get bought out. They keep wasting money on bad Star Trek content that no-one watches, and the Halo TV show looks just as bad and will likely piss off just as many fans. The one bright spot Paramount has going for them, of all things, is Sonic the Hedgehog.

>have over 175 original shows and over 8,000 episodes at launch
>not a single thing worth watching

what happened quibibros

Attached: quibi-primary.jpg (1200x602, 236.3K)

Based on the ones I've used on my PS4/PS5 (I'm ignoring how pozzed they are because they're all pozzed):
>Netflix
pretty damn good selection and UI
>Amazon Prime Video
Decent selection, outdated UI
>Hulu
Probably my favorite for have a great selection and great UI
>Peacock
I tried this out when it was announced. I was watching Always Sunny's Glenn's dogshit show about school and the episodes would just randomly back out to the menu sometimes. One time it did this AND it also lost my place in the show and it made me just delete the app. I don't know if it's gotten better but I'd say it's the worst IMO
>Crunchyroll
Great selection, dogshit UI. Apparently, it's better on other devices and my PS4/PS5's version of the UI is still shit.

Keep in mind, I'm just leeching off my friend's subscriptions and usually just pirate or free trial loop a streaming service.

Attached: 1593199823397.jpg (1767x1300, 1.02M)

I saw the sonic movie when I had a free dominos trial of Epix Now. People don't really talk about Epix though.

The GOAT streaming service

Attached: The_Pirate_Bay_Logo.png (4458x5000, 1.19M)

Do they have all the fairly odd parent episodes? Including the movies?

>look for "show 1080p" on tpb
>can't find anything
>look for "show 1080p" on any other pirate site
>get results
It's not GOAT

Pirate Bay isn't a streaming service. If you wanna actually make that joke at least make it about Plex.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 109.01K)

>watching on a mobile device, (iPhone) the screen doesn't rotate when you turn the phone, like every other video service
Wait what the fuck

They don't have that Caroline in the City episode where Caroline dances

Attached: 22342.jpg (721x510, 48.15K)

>>watching on a desktop, you need to download their proprietary app which crashes constantly on my machine
its all machine its unstable as shit and barely even does subtitles correctly
i honestly dont know why my nana pays like 30 quid a month for the internet and now tv package

RIP elitetorrents. The OG great.
Special mention to demonoid.

The only episode of that show I even remotely remember is the episode where she finds out all her neighbors have hijacked her cable tv connection to get free cable.

Why is it that Netflix is the only service that just works? Every other service either has shit quality, terrible UI, is clunky, or sometimes it doesn't fucking work.

Guess since it's the oldest they have the most tech experience?

They've had their skin in the game the longest. "Netflix and chill" also probably helped their numbers for funding as well.

>pay to watch live sports
Just invest $10 into an AM radio and get live sports free forever after.

Pirate Bay has been compromised for a decade now, you fucking retard shill.

That misses the point, I want to watch grown men get paralyzed in glorious live 4k television.

What good is it if they have terrible content?

They have a solid IT department with competent developers and network engineers?
You are right, their apps are on multitudes of devices, respond and reacts quick and can flawlessly switch between bit rates on the fly.
Few services are this stable.

Well actually using an OTA antenna would be better. As far as 4k goes, well that's still relatively new but some markets in the usa now have Next Gen TV or ATSC 3.0 on some channels. That I think does 4k but you need the tuner box for it too if your tv is old.

it's fucking CBS Viacom dude, nobody is buying them out. It's just CBS version of Peacock they don't give a fuck if it makes money.

Also if you wanna check here has what channels/markets have it or are getting it soon watchnextgentv.com/