Is this worth checking out?

Is this worth checking out?

Attached: Dr._Katz,_Professional_Therapist.jpg (250x171, 12.13K)

Honestly, not really. A lot of the humor is dated. Not in the "omg they can't say that on TV anymore!" way but in the way that it's not funny if you don't know who the celebrity of the week is.

I'd sooner watch Duckman or Homemovies.

I like it. Even thought I have no idea who half the people on it are, they're still funny.

Yes, full episodes are on youtube as well.

Laura.jpeg

It's ok, a curiosity from another time.

Great 80+ episodes to binge.

I liked it when it was on TV and a lot of it is really funny but rewatching it isn't the same

yes

It's comfy background noise since it's basically comedians doing stand up bits with limited animation. Todd Barry as the video store clerk is funny.

Ya it’s pretty good for its time and the comic guests that went on to be famous. The squiggle style puts some people off but the voice acting is so good you can just listen to it, although you will miss the animations of the comics couch stories.

Just watch Home Movies. It's Dr Katz but funny.

I didn't like this as a kid because the animation was so jittery

Why don't you have a seat ant let's talk about it OP?

Attached: Dr Katz.gif (500x338, 450.16K)

it's good but if you're an autistic failure the slice of life bits might hit a bit close to home

i miss the rough jittery animation style, much better than digital shit

If you like Home Movies it should scratch that same itch. Personally I think the show is peak comfy.

ben is just like me

Attached: ben-car.jpg (280x222, 13.65K)

I'd rather watch The Critic

surprised by the lukewarm responses to the show here. i thought it was fantastic. some of the guests were a drag but the katz, ben, laura dynamic makes up for it.

This. Same problem with the Critic it's just outdated references. It has its moments though.

There's some nuance to the show that I think appeals to non braindead zoomers

There's this one Dr. Katz flash, that I've jerked off to a couple of times.
I'm gonna post it on /f/ right now.

You wouldn’t get it

Probably my favorite "adult cartoon". The bits about Dr. Katz, Ben, and Laura are funnier than the comedians.

never heard anything about this show before is it good?

Attached: dr-katz.png (1053x763, 208.88K)

now there’s a dated 90s cartoon

Zone actually did a Dr. Katz flash?

What the hell is wrong with you? Your skin's like, moving around.

I love it. I watched like 10 episodes just today. It's great to fall asleep with too, when Emo Phillips isn't the guest atleast.

My favourite episode is Garden.

Attached: garden.jpg (720x540, 63.21K)

I believe I'm having some sort of seizure.

Didn't even know it was Zone.
I'll have to move it into Zone folder then.

Attached: 1406724504910.gif (480x368, 396.46K)

really you should check it out and see where seth mcfarlane stole all his jokes from