Okay seriously who genuinely enjoys this crap?

okay seriously who genuinely enjoys this crap?

Attached: cringemaker.jpg (1200x1200, 533.18K)

me
did you get filtered?

i liked it, fuck you

I did

>OP doesn't wanna taste it

Men with balls

I did, the only capeshit show I've ever enjoyed

It was pretty good.

This was genuinely good. Hands down the best capeshit series in recent memory.

Mid 20s to mid 30s wagie zoomer/millenials who's only joy in life is coming home after work and binging capeshit and soys wars on their ten streaming services.

Actual bots lmao.

Nu-males who would gladly be cucked if it meant they won virtue signaling points.

take your meds schizo

I thought the underwear scene in the movie was too graphic. It made me feel weird and my fiance wouldn't stop commenting peacemaker's physical presence

Attached: 1633727124890.png (600x471, 421.8K)

Pirated it
It was alright

are you people fucking serious? his character is butchered and half the characters on the show act like insufferable clowns, he acts like an incompetent retard, the humor is cheesy garbage the dialogue is literally fucking reddit tier, they're in a van getting ready for an assasination and the snoyboy and FUNNY HAHA BLACK WOMXN starts talking about how its berenSTEIN not berenSTAIN, seriously? this fucking piece of shit is what you niggers like? next you're gonna tell me shazzam was a good film or that mcu is peak art
fucking kill yourselves
>filtered
oh i wish, i stuck around and again even putting the politicoal shit to the side this show is still dogshit, who actually enjoys this fucking crap?
pretty sure its some samefag retard, probably a SOI mod
>meds
within three seconds of making this thread i already got 8 replies coincidentally all saying it was "good"
YOU take meds faggot you clearly have brainrot, also can you make it more obvious its you? retard

It's worth noting how Pozzmaker threads disappeared for the first couple of weeks of The Soiman's theatrical run.

It's a show for redditboys. Quips and sarcastic shit all the time.

you'd have to pay me to watch this gay shit

women and effeminate fatherless manchildren

I pirated, thought it was okay for the most part until the JL cameo, and then immediately got a letter from my ISP whining about copyright infringement. Peacemaker is literally the only IP in the decades I've been pirating to get me a letter from my ISP.

all of capeshit is like this now
fuck this man ive been falling off this shit genre for a while now and i decide to give it a chance and im met with pure cringe, seeing peacemaker in suicide squad 2 i thought "well theres no way the show can be bad" but no hollyjew manages to shit and piss on everything it touches, capeshit films deserve to get made fun of cause its all shit im fucking done

leftist manchildren

>all of capeshit is like this now
Yes, but this show and SS went overboard with this crap. Even NWH stops quiping at the ending to not ruin the moment. And is movie about Spider-Man, the guy known for quips.