How did we go from Chad Peter Parker to twink boy

How did we go from Chad Peter Parker to twink boy

Attached: 0BEF1F86-67AD-4703-833C-441F84A85B2A.jpg (750x835, 195.53K)

Tobey Parker wasn't a chad, dumbass.

andrew garfield is a faggot and so are you

>Lazagna man
>chad
Yeah right. Look kid just cuz you grew up with him doesn't mean he is actually the icon of masculinity.

I’d take a sexy little twink like Holland any day over this dweeb

The producers needed to reboot Spider-Man after the Maguire era, so picked the director of "(500) Days of Summer."

What did you think would happen

Peter Parker from comics was never a chad. He was a geeky boy. The whole invention of Spiderman/Peter Parker came out of the idea of what geeks wish could happen if they had super powers. Which also follows the common tropes lile being bullied, not very popular at school.

Which makes you a tranny. Guess, I got the better side of the deal.

That doesn't mean he has to be completely inept as Parker.

I hate this nasally faggot. He's the only reason why I didn't enjoy the movies.

Birth control hormones in the water and microplastics from a variety of sources of turned today's youth into twinks and trannies. In order to stop the public from getting upset about this, the associated characteristics are now glorified in the media and you will face dire consequences if you criticize them or attempt to raise the issue.

which mary jane would you like to see make a sex tape, and why is it emma

Didnt Emma play Gwen Stacey not MJ?

shut up nerd

yeah

He was basically a good looking guy held back by his aggressive chip-on-shoulder autism and really came into his own once at college

>he didn't see Under The Silver Lake
gay

Attached: homowood.jpg (474x266, 19.83K)

I'm in Russia, there are plenty of twinks here as well. Who poisons our water schizo?

Andrew Garfield is a fantastic actor but I don't think he's a good pick for Peter Parker. He's good as punished Parker in TWH though.

You guys don't have birth control or plastic bottles there? Not saying these are the only factors. There are many. But saying, 'yeah, haha, I guess the kids are just on their phones now these days, haha' is the type of boring thing you will hear anywhere, and less valuable because of it.

People bitched about him being too Chad compared to Faggey Maguire is how.

He had 3 chicks fighting over his dick (including Flash's gf) before even hitting issue 15. He basically stopped being a dweeb as soon as he got powers. Fucking Raimifags.