Ms. Marvel looks like shit no cap

Ms. Marvel looks like shit no cap

Attached: 112097.jpg (2000x1125, 120.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KaG8_liMm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this goblina and what happened to Brie

>it offends me personally when girls are happy
Get a job

There's a reason why they tend to avoid teenage heroes all these years. This stuff is actually just for children, whereas like Spider-Man and Batman is actually for manchildren.

Brie is busy shilling NFTs

How in hell did you extrapolate that from the op?

Brie is the movie, Ms. Marvel is the TV show.

They will team up in a movie next year and Any Forums will hate it because it has vaginas

she cute

She's supposed to be a nerd who obsesses over superheroes instead of having a normal social life. Casting some instathot looking teen and putting glasses and overalls on her would have been ridiculous, and you'd have bitched that she doesn't show enough skin.

>captain marvel fangirl
that doesnt make any sense she literally who even in the context of in-universe you know unlike iron man and captain america that well known superheroes in mcu world

I think this is a show aimed at pre-teens in the nickelodeon crowd age group. So who cares? All the manchild sorts have 98% of the rest of capeshit on the market. If anything this points out the normally delusional Hollywood casting of highschool and younger.

>no cap
Sure doesn't need a cape

That's not Ms Marvel, that's a Paki
I coulda swore these Secret Invasion figs were human sculpts with secret Skrulls. Skrull sculpts doesn't make sense.
A Power Pack picture would be great. But they'd definitely ruin it somehow. Like making them way too old or making one the siblings randomly a nigger like in that FF picture or making it a light kids movie. A Power Pack movie would be shit

Attached: 215592.jpg (331x450, 12.39K)

lol. she's "supposed" to be a fuck you white men women can be gross too yeaaaaassssssssss slayyyyyeeeyeyeeyeeye prrfhrhrfhrfhprhprhprfhrfpfrphrfpfr queef queef qwueefffffff

just fyi.

>and putting glasses and overalls
Well at least it would draw more viewers. This is going to flop real hard.

Attached: cl.jpg (1167x849, 137.13K)

SORRY PAL, THIS BOARD IS ONLY BIG ENOUGH FOR ONE YOUNG GIRL MOVIE

Attached: AWOOGA.jpg (320x180, 12.3K)

Imagine the call at the casting company

>"Make sure she's ugly, peaked in pre-school, the type of chick nobody remembers at middle school"

honestly with that song it felt more like live action Twelve Forever than "Ms.Marvel"

Meds.

fuck me it does
youtube.com/watch?v=0KaG8_liMm0

Pretty sure we love vaginas, we just hate garbage movies and tv that aren't intentionally that way