Was he really innocent like this show implied?

Was he really innocent like this show implied?

Attached: charles-manson-mindhunter-1565902217.jpg (480x479, 24.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CL-nGJfurOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncufspI_d60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he didnt do anything other than give people acid and tell them to go kill some people

He talked to dumb people. A criminal act if there ever was one.

>casually mention one thing
>people do the thing
>you werent even in the scene
>somehow you're guilty

All his lines are taken directly from things Mason actually said. Manson is an unreliable narrator.

It was a mix of the acid and his charismatic character just listen to his voice it's like dripping honey in your ears
youtube.com/watch?v=CL-nGJfurOQ

The prosecutor thinks Manson was just talking shit about revolution to get sex out of members of his "cult", it was a scam the whole time
He had the misfortune of recruiting Tex Watson and a couple of extremely fucked up chicks, the ones who actually did the crimes
The chicks he could control but Tex was so violent and dangerous Manson backed himself into a corner where he had no choice but to send Tex out on missions
In the end Manson was a bullshit artist who got a legit lunatic fixated on him and had no other way out except to go ahead with his plans

He was confirmed to be linked to MK Ultra, which is a 100% real CIA op you can and should go read about.
Anyone with a brain can make the inferences necessary to understand exactly what happened.

Where did it imply he was innocent? It implies he is a big show off and a good liar, and also a manipulative cunt. He asked for Holdens sunglasses and then tried make himself look like a big man for stealing from a fed.

He did not actually commit murder, but he was responsible for the deaths of those people.

This. Manson was an asset, Polanski needed his wife and unborn child killed for satanic ritual purposes. Rosemary's Baby is an admission of guilt.

>Man, I don't even know why i had those people killed, Jack!
>And if i don't know why, how can i be guilty? Huh, answer me that!?
>But still you throw my ass in jail, just so you can feel better about yourselves. Like "Oh look at me, i'm such a good person, i don't order people's deaths during a drug fueled rampage!"
>and you said I'M the one who should be locked up and die for it?
>Fuck ya'll! Ya'll is the real enemy.
>The system is bullshit!!!!

That's basically his argument.

>you werent even in the scene

Manson actually broke into the home of the LaBiancas, tied them up and then left for his acolytes to do the killing. He was pretty involved let's say.

More innocent than most people. The problem was he was a manipulative sociopath (like most married women) who convinced a small group of people to be his slaves (like a small business owner) and have sex with him (like a man between ages 18 and 40) and told them they didnt need to participate in a society brainwashed by media (an unforgivable sin)

No. He was guilty of making amazing music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncufspI_d60

>>Man, I don't even know why i had those people killed, Jack!
>>And if i don't know why, how can i be guilty? Huh, answer me that!?
>>But still you throw my ass in jail, just so you can feel better about yourselves. Like "Oh look at me, i'm such a good person, i don't order people's deaths during a drug fueled rampage!"
>>and you said I'M the one who should be locked up and die for it?
>>Fuck ya'll! Ya'll is the real enemy.
>>The system is bullshit!!!!
He's not wrong.

Attached: Trejo.png (593x833, 111.24K)

The other guy? Albert Einstein.

how do you get a death sentence without killing anyone?

If he’s guilty, then shouldn’t the president be in jail too?

And I mean basically every president since WW1

The show isn't implying he's innocent. It's pure manipulation, targeted at that fat detective's weakness.

People forget the trial was about three different sets of killings in three different locations, Tate's just being one of them, and the only one where manson wasn't personally involved.

Also there were like, dozens more murders he was under investigation for. These cases were all eventually abandoned when it became clear he'd spend the rest of his life in jail anyway.