Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?

Attached: 55M5ZgAqbWo.jpg (1280x720, 106.29K)

Men indulge them.

Because they're all the whore of babylon. A proud harlot astride an insatiable beast. They live to see suffering. It's easier to get along with them once you accept this.

we hate them because they don't want anything to do with us

What's the context? Men do self-deprecating comedy all the time too.

I love my wife but we met as KHV

If it ended id just accept it and be grateful I experienced true love. Thankfully things are better than ever even though its been 10 years. Not all women are trash, just 99/100.

she has a very pretty smile :)

she looks cute

>we met as KHV
You met in middle school?

It's their nature. Females are cancer.

you wife is a worthless whore, try the motherfucking redpill of objective truth, they are ALL worthless whores.
Can't believe you married a worthless, she is nothing more than a hole kek, what a fucking loser you are, I'm so fortunate to have taken the redpill so I don't have to have my life destroyed by "beings" who aren't even conscious and who are all worthless whores, nothing but mere holes.
Kek, I bet you wish you were me, you must regret it, my life and the lives of my fellow redpilled brethren is superior to your pathetic cucked existence by a worthless whore

/thread

she was an 18 year old HS senior and I was 28

Yes, senior year, both of us were awkward loners
Kekd

YOU SICK FUCK!

Makes sense girls change alot if they're unwed at 25+

holy based

No, I don't want anything to do with them because I hate them.

No they want plenty to do with me, speak for yourself. I hate them due to their poor character and exploitation of men.

lmao loser

I called the cops
hope you have a good lawyer

Weak bait.

aging millennial women mad. older man and just legal woman is the right way to insure your relationship will last. it's how it's been done for all of humanity until the last 20 years in america. better than marrying someone your age at 30

not illegal, redditor

imagine being nearly 30 and having to tell yourself going for an ~18yo is worth it
cant even go to clubs with her lmao