You have 10 seconds to find a flaw with this hypothesis

You have 10 seconds to find a flaw with this hypothesis.

Attached: https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_7c444771-6cb6-4736-b917-effdd5dadbf1_353x500.jpg (353x500, 50.88K)

good premise bad movie like Demolition Man

>America is the entire world again

White people are still alive.

It wasn't supposed t be a dcumentaory!33

Like many dystopias, it's too indulgent in its power fantasy of being the only sane person in the world of evil/dumb people.
>HAHA PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT THE ASS MOVIE... BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID! ME SMART! THEY STUPID!
This isn't really saying anything. I've seen normies bring this scene up in relation to dozens of different movies, and every one of them always goes "This movie truly is the death of modern cinema, Idiocracy was so right." Every. Single. One. This movie is not designed for actual commentary, it's designed for you to self-insert as the protagonist and make you feel smart for knowing basic things.

actually, seems like a lot of them were mixed with mexicans.

its just a comedy movie dont be a fag about it. its great

ngl this scene made me a little jelly

Attached: MV5BZWJjMjRhMTAtMGY1YS00NmYwLWE1Y2MtNTM4ZmZiNDIwOTQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwODk1NTQ@._V1_.jpg (1920x1036, 178.36K)

it implies that it's the dumb hick whites that will make the next generations of stupid people and not the dumb minorities that pump out legions of babies for more welfare checks.

It is

Well, you blame us for everything, even shit that's your fault. Actually, what has happened to our country is directly Europe's fault but w/e.

>implying I'm European
The mutt brain at work.

Oh shit its mutt poster who replies to everything. What up you little sperg?

>is directly Europe's fault
no, you know whose fault, is, im not telling because new jannies are hired by THEM, but you know who.

the only flaw is that it wasn't supposed to be a documentary

Mike Judge himself said "I was off by a few hundred years"

Who designs builds and maintains all the infrastructure and computers and shit?

Kek even the fucking names reflect their parent's low character
>destiny
>faith

there is not a spefic gene that determines overall cognitive function. so intelligence is more complex than just parents dumb=child dumb. but that said i guess a stupid culture can foster stupidity children.

they made people of all races dumb in this movie, they werent singling out white people. and all races can be dumb, stop being racist.

the movie never explains how society even exists when everyone is too retarded to even farm

IQ is 80% inherited, and while there are many environmental factors that can make people dumber, there are none that can make them smarter.

Some of the oldest written records we have are people complaining that the younger generation is full of idiots. Its a sentiment that is as old as time.

The fact that civilization has pretty obviously advanced and grown more intelligent over time since this disproves the doomsayers of every generation for the past 2000 years. Thus, I have no reason to trust the same doomsaying predictions now.

filtered by seashells

Attached: sea.jpg (1280x660, 470.59K)