Rank his films

rank his films

Attached: nolan.jpg (1080x1440, 185.84K)

I liked Ron Burgundy.

I feel he looks like some kind of bird, but I can't put my finger on which one.

They're all fucking shit.

Of the ones I've seen

Memento > The Dark Knight > Inception >> Interstellar > Batman Begins > Dunkirk > Tenet > The Dark Knight Rises

Tenet > Interstellar > Inception
i know many of you will disagree but that means you're all filtered

Is Tenet worth watching? I don't like black people.

Dunkirk > the rest

all absolute, utter dogshit except TDK and Inception if for some of the fight sequences alone
a hawk or falcon

>Is the planet worth living on knowing that black people exist on it? Maybe i should just suicide.

The Prestige > The Dark Knight > Tenet
He’s the very definition of mediocre.

The Prestige > The Dark Knight > who gives a shit

Imagine how much of a mongoloid you gotta be to be filtered by his films

Depends on how far way you are from them.

Nolan peaked early with Memento. Dark Knight is still a very good movie even if it's grossly overrated (same goes for Inception), but of his films I've seen, Memento is still his best. Haven't seen the Prestige, though.

It's funny because these are both valid questions and neither person is intelligent because they think the other question is dumb.
I don't like black people but I enjoyed Tenet. Why? Because there's one black person in the movie and it's not a movie about black people; it just has a black guy in it.
Second question: Should we commit suicide because blacks exist? No. Not everyone has to live near blacks so those people don't need to die. The people that do live near blacks and hate them enough should just consider not having children because that's essentially suicide.
Hopefully you guys have learned something.

1 Dunkirk
2 Batman Begins
3 The Prestige
4 Memento
5 The Dark Knight
6 Inception
7 Interstellar
8 Insomnia
9 The Dark Knight Rises
10 Tenet

Only watched the first half of Following so I cannot rank it as present.

Dunkirk > TDK > Tenet > The Prestige > Inception > Interstellar > Memento > Insomnia

>Dunkirk being Nolan's best

Is this the opinion on Reddit? Because Any Forums has always shit on that movie and I've never seen a differing opinion until now.

Don't know, I do not use Reddit. Usually with Nolan movies I enjoy them initially but after a while I realize how shallow they are, Dunkirk is just a great WW2 movie and nothing more.

the protagonist is not black, he's just played by a black actor

>Dunkirk #1
get the fuck out

wat

Tenet is a great movie overall. However, it's the kind of movie that you need to watch 2-3 times to fully get how the concept of everything works, and then once you finally get it 100% you're left with a "Huh, that's it? That's cool, I guess" kind of feeling.

It's not really a rewarding movie to understand because it doesn't say anything or have any commentary on anything. It's just a very flashy movie with a cool concept that's ultimately shallow in terms of meaning.