They really CGI’d abs on to this nigga, huh?

They really CGI’d abs on to this nigga, huh?

Attached: F432B0FE-174E-43E4-92C1-41598321244E.jpg (600x600, 60.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ezibzn6K9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They had to CGI him less abs.

I wish God CGI'd abs on me ;_;

Well he’s a fat alcholic in his 40z

Where did this meme originate? Ben Affleck had trained for this role

Nice try Benny

Seriously though, whats wrong with this? You're fine with CGI spaceships and lasers but God forbid the actor doesn't inject roids and train for 10 years for a 2 second shot of his naked guts

He wasn't JUSTed there yet

that's sad

I still think he's fucking hot.

we know, zack

Yes he was. When he was playing batman is when the "unjust" memes started. It's been a constant cycle for him. I'm tired of you newfags speaking with authority as if you've been here.

Didn't you saw the size of the man's tummy?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 91.57K)

Gal Gadot is fucking ugly

Attached: I'm_acting_4.jpg (828x1040, 548.98K)

rat faced kike

Worst casting ever, fuck jewish nepotism

This is the JOSStice league reshoots. He filmed BVS way before that, maybe in 2014-2015. He was in shape then and looked handsome as fuck (no homo).

I want to impregnate Gal bros

This is the Joss Whedon reshot after Ben became a bloated alcoholic.

Fucking Christ she's so fucking ugly

Attached: I'm_acting_7.jpg (1920x1012, 473.58K)

Bale is still the best Bruce Wayne
youtu.be/_ezibzn6K9Y

Why does everyone think his abs are CGI? Did Snyder use CGI for the 300 actors so thats why people think Afflecks body was also manipulated? I do find it strange that Affleck never did a photoshoot with his ripped body and there's no behind the scenes photos/videos of this work out scene. Plus this workout scene is lit in a way where you can't see his abs that well other than the pull up shot and it does look unreal on Affleck so maybe that's why? I mean he did have a similar pull up shot in The Town and that wasn't CG.

What the fuck is this lighting