If you prefer the Jackson movies over this you have no soul

If you prefer the Jackson movies over this you have no soul

Attached: D4E6D50D-46A9-471D-9BA6-FE819C4D0F2B.jpg (1125x787, 750.87K)

you gonna keep posting about the animated hobbit every day or is it just your current obsession this week

I would rather have this than Hunter threads being spammed.

strange that for years it's been the other way around, and the animated versions were considered to be shit. times change I guess

it fucking sucks. I love the books and watched it last night. All it has going for it is nice backgrounds. Otherwise it genuinely has zero charm

valid point

Didn't that little guy on the right try sending a bomb to the princess?

BAKSHI'S BACK ALRIGHT

The songs? The VAs? The gruesome detailed artstyle?

I like both for different reasons. Their each fantastic in their own right.

Fuck I loved this movie as a kid. Loved the book too, but found Lord of the Rings boring

kek

yeah he's kind of a lil fucked up stalker type kinda lil guy

Yes and we are also gonna have another hobbit vs lotr confusion argument

Yep.

I got this reference.

Lord of the Rings IS boring and Jackson elevated it into a masterpiece. Tolkien was an autist who wasted paragraphs describing hobbit parties and elf songs and fucking Tom Bombadil.

oh so this movie is why that hobbit fellow in that one Smiling Friends episode looked fucking weird, he was based on the hobbit designs in this movie instead of the live action ones.

"Bakshi to the Future" by Mississippi Bones is a fairly good song, if a bit overly noisy, if you like Wizards.

This cartoon was far too violent for me.

The kaleidoscope death animations are really graphic.

>LotR is boring
I mowed through those books as a 12yo. I think you're an actual ADHD squirrel.

its good but holy fuck that vocalist is awful, what a nasty song that almost destroys the whole thing